Cheeku🤯

Anika entered the terace. There was full of darkness. Anika was confused. She observed all around. A little bit of light is not seen anywhere. She was getting scared by the darkness. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands encircling around her waist. Anika relaxed sensing the owner of the hand. She was about to keep her head on his chest. But wait.... was he mad at me till few minutes? Anika wondered.

Shivay kept his chin on her shoulder taking her in a back hugging position.

"I am sorry Kittu." Shivay said but Anika heard only the last word. Kittu.

Two weeks, Its been two weeks that he called her by that name, kittu. Anika immediately turned and hugged him. Shivay also hugged her. He was hugging her after two weeks. He tightened the grip around her thinking about it.
Anika broke the hug. Shivay was looking at her like a baby.

"Shivay what is all this? And you were mad at me till few minutes, right? Anika asked being confused.

"No. I was never mad at you, and i never can be." Shivay said shaking his head.

"Then why didn't you talk to me from past two weeks?" Anik asked crossing her hands near her chest.

"Its all because of your Bhai, Cheeku done all this. If i met him na then i will kill him by my bare hands." Shivay shouted suddenly.

"Bhaiya? What didhe done?" Anika asked.

"I will explain......" Shivay started only to be interrupted by his Kittu.

"First, switch on the lights." Anika demanded

"No. You come with me." Shivay dragged her to the corner where dim light is on. But, from there they can't see the terrace properly. Its all dark.

"Ok. Now tell me what my bhai did." Anika said looking at Shivay.

Flashback

Two weeks back

It was the next day of all this started. Shivay was sitting in his office.

"Kittu was sad. I overreacted yesterday. I know i am concerned about her health. But she was just enjoying with my siblings, that too sitting at a place. Hhhmmm.... i have to make it up to her. I will ask sorry and will take her a dinner date today." Shivay was talking to himself. Suddenly the door flung open and there stood our Cheeku.

"Hey billu, whats going on?" Arnav came in.

"How much time i have told you both bhai-behen that don't call me by this name. But you both will never change." Shivay complained like a kid.

"When you know that we are not going to change, then why are you trying?" Arnav said making shivay irrigated.

"Cheeku, don't make me angry. Tell me why you came. Any reason?" Shivay said.

"Why? Can't i come to meet my bff without any reason?" Arnav asked sitting in front of Shivay.

"Not like that." Shivay said so lazily

"Shivay what happened? Why are you so upset?" Arnav asked with concern after watching shivay's sad face.

"Yaar, i fought with kittu." Shivay said with a pout.

"That why you are sad?" Arnav asked and shivay nodded his head.

"Ok. Tell me the whole thing" Arnav demanded. Shivay explained everything.

"Shivay, i have a challenge for you." Arnav said after listening to the whole story.

"After listening this, you want to challenge me?  You are impossible Cheeku." Shivay said shaking hia head in disbelieve.

"Oh, that means the great Shivay Singh Oberoi is afraid of a challnge." That touched his ego.

"Me and afraid.... that too of a challenge. Never ever. Tell me what is the challenge. I will do it." Shivay said coming to his sso mode.

"Not like this." Arnav said making shivay confused

"Then how?" Shivay asked.

"Sware on Kittu." Arnav said.

"Ok. I sware on kittu. I will fo the challenge." Shivay said

"From this moment you have to stop talking to Kittu. And you can't call her kittu. Just call her Anika. For two weeks." Arnav put a bomb infront of Shivay.

"No i can't." Shivay said

"You can't back off. You swared on Kittu." Arnav said.

"Why are you doing this?" Shivay asked.

"Masti" Arnav said winking at him.

Flashback ends

"Cheeku did all this. I am sorry" Shivay said and made a pout. His eyes welled up

"Its ok shiv. You did it because you swared on me. Means you did it for me." Anika said cupping his cheek. She wiped his tears. Shivay hugged Anika tightly. They broke the hug.

"Shivay where is your client, with whom we came to do dinner?" Anika asked looking around.

"There is no any client. It was my plan to take you here." Shivay said making Anika look at him suspiciously.

"One minute." Shivay said   and dragged her to the centre of the terrace. He made her stand there and vanished from there.

"Shivay..... where you gone?" Anika asked extending her hand inorder to search him. Suddenly the lights came. Anika gasped watching the scene infront of her.

Shivay came back and took her in a back hug keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"You liked it?" Shivay asked.

"Liked?  I loved it shivay. Its.... so..... means.... its..... awesome... its.... amazing." Anika said. She was crying.
Shivay immediately turnwd her to him. He cupped her cheeks.

"Kittu, don't cry. You know that i can't see you crying." Shivay said wiping her tears.

"I am not crying." Anika said still crying

"I can see that." Shivay said with sarcasm

"Its happy tears shiv." Anika said with smile

"Happy or sad, i don't like to see tears in your eyes." Shivay said.

"Ok. I am not crying." Anika said and smiled ear to ear. Shivay nodded hia head

Shivay kissed her forehead. Anika stood on her toe and kissed his forehead. Shivay closed his eyes feeling her lips on his forehead. He held her waist and brought her close. Shivay rubbed his nose with hers. Anik giggled. Shivay also smiled seeing her smiling from her heart. They shared an eyelock. Shivay kissed her forehead and hugged her keeping his face on the crook on her neck. Anika also reciprocated it.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hai guys....

Hope you liked the chappy...

Fiza866 dhamki deke update karwayi hei muje. Khush ho na ab fuse 😒

shivikamadlover jaan ki jaan ache se khabar lena iss fuse ka😈

Love you guys😘😘

Thanq for all the votes and comments......

C u soon