Shivay Outbursts

Can you guys recognize the girl?? 👆👆

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Youngsters were enjoying at the poolside.
"Shivaaaayyyy..." they heard someone screaming from the living room. They run to there only to witness Shakti in angry mode.

"What happened Mr. Oberoi?" Shivay asked.  By the time all were present there.

"Why didn't you go to office today?" Shakti asked.

"Shakti,  he is also a human. He also wants to enjoy his life. Plz let him live in peace." Tej came forward.

"Oh plzzz Jethji,  he is our son. We know what is good for him and what is bad for him. You don't have to interfere in our family matter." Pinky came arguing to Tej.

"Oh,  so you remember that i am your son. Great, i am glad that you remember." Shivay mocked them.

"But remember one more thing Mr. & Mrs. Oberoi,  for me, you two died at that moment you send me to boarding even after my pleadings." Shivay said straight looking into their eyes. His anger,  his hatred, his sadness everything is visible in his blood shot eyes which was filled with tears.

"Don't try to show your right on me. My parents are Tej papa and Janvi maa. You get that??" He asked and Shakti and Pinky was in silent mode.

"DO YOU GET THAT??" He shouted on them. They stumbled a little in fear. They have witnessed him in this much anger for the first time.

OmRu came and hugged him in order  to control his anger. Shivay calmed down a little. He walked to his room and youngsters followed him.

Elsewhere in a dark room

In the wall we can see whole oberoi's pics.

"I will destroy you all. I have started it a long ago. You guys will never live in peace its my promise." A man said dangerously and laughed evilly.

At night, Arnav,  shivay,  OmRu are sleeping in Shivay's room. Anika,  Mallika and Prinku are sleeping in Malli's Room.

It was 2am and all were sleeping soundly. Anika wake up feeling thirsty. She took the water bottle kept on the table near the bed. It was empty. She sighed and took the bottle and walked out of the room to take water. She came to kitchen she took a bottle from fridge and gulped down the water. Filling the bottle which she took with her she walked upstairs. She noticed two shadows walking to Shivay's room and followed it.  The shadows entered the room. She silently peeped in.  She got shocked witnessing the sight in front of her eyes. She saw the shadows walking back. She hide herself near the pillar. The shadows walked out of her sight after closing shivay's room door. Anika also walked to her room and slept with the same shocked expression.

Precap : One new entry

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hope you liked tha chappy.......

Thanq for all the votes and comments......

C u soon.....