haldi

"Ok guys. Everything is sorted out. So bhaiya, can we disclose the surprise?" Rudy asked coming to the stage. Shivay nodded his head. He held Anika's hand and brought her to the stage. Rudy gave the mike to shivay and came back to the youngsters. Anika held his hand tightly. Shivay looked at her and blinked his eyes assuring her. Anika's lips curved up making his smile as well.

"Now stop your staring game and tell us what is the surprise." An impatient Tej came forward.

"Give us atleast 2 minutes to prepare guys" Shivay said

"What were you doing till now? You knew you have a surprise for us. Its us who got to know that we have a surprise. So we should be prepared not you." Jaanvi also came forward.

"Mumma, can you please be quiet? Let my bhaiya bhabhi speak." Rudy came to them joining his hand

"Thanks Rudy, love u." Shivay kissed Anika's cheek. She smacked on his chest.

"Rudy, i gave your kiss to your bhabhi. Take it from her." Shivay said making AniRu's jaw dropped down.

"Ok guys back to the main point." Shivay said as everyone's concentration shifted back to Shivika.

"Actually, we have a good news for you guys." Shivay said looking at Anika lovingly to which she lowered her head blushing.

"We are....."

"Anika didiiiii" all heard a cute voice from the entrance and turned. All got confused seeing the owner exept the Raizadas.

"Saahil" Anika ran from the stage to the entrance before Shivay could stop. She also ran behind her.

 She also ran behind her

Saahil Singh Raizada

Anika and Arnav's cousin brother. His parents died when he was 2 years old, who were Raj singh Raizada's brother and babhi. From that day, saahil become ArnAni's own brother and Raj and Simran's own son. Saahil knows that he is ArnAni's cousin brother.

Anika kneeled down and caressed his face. Arnav also came and kneeled beside her and did the same.

"I missed you bhaiya and didi." Saahil hugged them tightly

"We missed you too." They said being in the hug and kissed on his head from either side.

They broke the hug. Saahil came to all the elders and took blessings. Raj introduced him to everyone. Everyone welcomed him in. Everyone walked ahead. When Anika was about to walk, Shivay held her hand resulting her to stop with jolt. She looked at him in confusion.

"What were you doing?" Shivay whispered with stern face

"What did i do?" Anika whispered back in confusion