Shiv - kittu milan

All the lights got off and the spotlight fall on a pretty lady with her shoulder length hair open. She was back facing to everyone. She was in salwar suit. The song started and the girl started dancing on crazy kiya re.

The girl turned and Shivay's eyes widened in shock.

All youngsters climbed on stage and started dancing sensuously with him

All youngsters climbed on stage and started dancing sensuously with him. All started laughing except Shivay. He glared all youngsters and was about to go from there when he heard a song. Again the lights got off.
All youngsters come down from the stage and stood beside Shivay while om gone to change.

Mein tenu samjhawa ki
Na tere bina lagda ji
Mein tenu samjhawa ki
Na tere bina lagda ji

Tu ki jaane pyar mera
Mein karu intezaar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Jaan meri....

The spotlight fall on the girl who was standing on the stage with a mike on her hand.

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa neTere dil diya raahanMere dil ne chun laiyaa beTere dil diya raahanTu Jo mere naal tu rehtaTurpe meriyaan saahan

Tere dil diya raahan
Mere dil ne chun laiyaa be
Tere dil diya raahan
Tu Jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpe meriyaan saahan

Shivay gasped seeing her face.

Jeena mera.... Hoye..
Hun hei tera, ki mein karaan
Tu kar eitbaar mera
Mein karoon intezaar tera
Tu dil tui-yon Jaan meri
Jaan meri

He stood there numb. He couldn't believe his eyes.
She sang the song staring straight into his eyes.

Mein tenure samjhawa ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Her eyes was saying how much she missed him. She was saying she can't live without him.

Ve changa nahi o keeta beba
Dil mera tod ke

Ve bada pachtaiyaan akhaan
Naal tere jod ke

She finished singing. As she hand over the mike to Rudy and turned to stage, she was crashed between his hands. She also hugged him back. Shivay was hugging her like there is no tomorrow.

"Yo....... You.....was my....my... Ki....kittu."saying this he tightened the hug closing his eyes tightly like, if he left her,she will fade away.

All were smiling seeing them like this after years. Some of them smiled thinking, now he will enjoy his life and will live for him. And two persons are smiling thinking now they will get their old Shivay back, who will talk to them lovingly, who will share his happiness and sorrow with them.

Suddenly something strike his mind. He broke the hug and walked to his room in full speed without looking into her face.

"Suddenly what happened to him?" Tej asked being confused by his act.

"Santa don't worry. I will see him. You guys enjoy the party." Said Anika to Then and ran behind Shivay.

Precap :reason for shivay's Monophobia.

✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏

Hello guys....

Hope you guys enjoyed the chappy.

Which was your favourite part in this chappy?

Taane maar maar ke diya hei mujhe meri cousin bro ne thodi der hotspot use karne ka permission.

Thak gayi mein bechari.45 minute mei likha hei itna.

Itni speed mei agar meine exam di hoti toh +2 mei mujhe computer application mei full mark milti.😂😂😂😂