Chunri

Chunri ki jagah roka likha tha mene, i have changed it now😁

<^><^><^><^><^>

1 week later.

Arnav is sitting at the poolside of OM. Om came to him.

"Cheeku, what happened? What are you thinking?" Om asked watching him thinking do deeply.

"Om, there is a problem i couldn't understand." Arnav said with serious face making Om worry.

"What's that cheeku?" Om kept his hand on his shoulder.

"Yaar, nothing happened from that day, means something big is on the way." Arnav said with a horrified face. Om made a confused face.

"What are you saying cheeku?" Om asked

"Om, i have to be careful, very careful." Arnav turned to Om and held his hands.

"Cheeku, what do you mean? Say it clearly." Om said and tried to give strength to him.

"Om, kittu didn't done anything from last one week. She must have something big in her saitaani head." Arnav said making crybaby face. Om looked at his face for a second and suddenly he jerked his hand throwing arnav's hand away.

"You are mad cheeku. I thought it is something big. You were scaring me." Om said hitting his forehead.

"You are not understanding yaar, this problem is bigger than world war." Arnav said with horrified expression. Om hit his forehead and ran from there saving himself from the mad man.

Arnav sat there with the same expression.

****************

"What arr you doing yaar, keep it in the top. Yes, that's it. Arey what's this. It should be on the stairs." Arnav observed his sister who is instructing the workers. He couldn't digest the fact that his sister is being so calm and cool and is doing the preparations for their marriage. Arnav slowly came to her. He turned Anika towards him. Anika looked at him confused. Arnav kept his hand on her forehead checking her temperature.

"You are ok right?" Arnav asked making Anika more confused

"What happened bhai?" Anika asked

"Huh? Nothing." Arnav left from there continuously shaking his head repeating thr word nothing.

Anika looked at her bhai and smirked. Shivay Khanna and Rudy joined her from nowhere. They exchanged a look and burst into laughter.

Suddenly shivay stopped laughing and looked at Anika.

"Whose functions are going to happen?" Shivay asked

"Cheeku bhai and Malli bhabhi's." Anika said simply.

"If you remember, we are also getting married." Shivay said giving a fake smile. Anika smiled nervously and ran from there.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Roka

Guests have arrived. All were happy. Everyone were admiring the beauty of the mansion.

Shivay and Arnav were sitting at the respective seats. They were looking towards the stairs every now and then. Prinku came to them.

"Bhaiyas, your girls will come in a few mins

"Bhaiyas, your girls will come in a few mins. Patience baby patience." She said making everyone present there laughing and Shivany and Arnav blushing.

Two girls descended down making all the people present in the hall drool over them.

Arnav and shivay came to their respective partners and extended their hands

Arnav and shivay came to their respective partners and extended their hands. Anika and Mallika smiled at them and kept their hand on shivay and Arnav's hands respectively. They came to their seats. Raj and Simran came to Mallika and kept the chunri on her head. They gave her gifts. Simran kissed Mallika's forehead making her smile. Arnav smiled looking at the duo.

Avinash came to them. He gave gifts to Arnav and kissed his forehead. He smiled. Avinash came to Mallika. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. He looked at her with teary eyed. Mallika wiped his tears shaking her head. Her eyes got moistured seeing her father crying. Arnav held her by her shoulder. Khanna came to Avinash and took him from there to the chair. One by one, everyone gave gifts to ArLika.

Pinky and Shakti came to Shivika. They kept the chunri on Anika's head. She smiled at them. They gave gifts to Anika. They came to Shivay. Pinky tried to touch his face. He shows his hand to her. Pinky's eyes got moistured. Anika looked at him pleading through her eyes. Shivay shook his head. Pinky and shakti left from there. Raj and Simran came to them and gave gifts. Everyone gave gifts to them one by one.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hai guys.....

Hope you liked the chappy.....

Sorry guys, i know its very short chappy.

Maybe, i will not be available for some days.....

But, if possible i will update next chappy today only....

Fiza866 love you fuse and shivikamadlover love you jaan

C u soon.....