Tej bana Rudy 🤭

It's evening time and all are present in hall. Suddenly Mallika got up and came to centre

" attention please.... it's family time. so we're going to play a game. No excuses, all should play." Mallika ordered.

" but what will we play?" Asked Tej

" I will say" rudy to came to centre. All looked at them

" we are going to make some chits. You have to choose one from that and what will be written in that chit you should perform that." Rudy said

" Anika di, malli di and Khanna bhaiya follow me" rudy said in full tashan and walked away. After walking a few steps he turn and looked at the trio.They didn't moved an inch from their place. Rudy made a cry baby face.

"Arey come na guys plzzzz" all burst into laugher and rudy made a puppy face. Khanna, malli and Anika walked to Rudy. They headed towards Rudy's room.

"These four gone together don't know what Tufan is going to happen." Shivay said with a horrific expression

"All four screws are loose. Anything can happen. We should be alert." Arnav also joined Shivay.

Meanwhile in Rudy's room.

"Anika dii will make chits. Me and Mallika di will write. And Khanna bhaiya will fold it. Okay" Rudy said and everyone agreed. Rudy and Mallika winked at each other with a naughty smirk.

Back to hall.

"Chill guys. I have faith on my bachas. They will do good only." Mohnish said

"Who knows them better than me. Haath dhoke mere romance ke peeche pade hei sablog. That trio is are on the mission 'ruin the romance of shivay'. I don't have a little bit trust on them in this matter." Shivay said under his breath which was audible to Arnav and Om. They laughed sharing a hi-fi. Shivay glared them. Immediately they stopped laughing. Then after a second they again started laughing.

" why you guys are laughing?" Janvi asked

"Nothing mom. We just remembered some jock." Om said

"You want to know what is that?" Arnav asked and all nodded their head.

"One day....." Om satrted but got interrupted by Shivay

"Ok stop it." Shivay said looking at the duo

"But why shivay? They are telling jock na" Avinash asked

"Dad look that duffers are coming" shivay said pointing at the four. Khanna is holding a bowl which was filled by chits.
He kept the chit on the table in the centre. And all settled at their places except Rudy and Malli.

"Game starts with Daadi." Rudy said dragging daadi to the centre. She took one chit. But before she could read it Rudy snatched it.

"Ok. Daadi you have to dance on kaala chashma. And this is your chashma" Rudy said giving a goggle to Daadi.

Malli played Kaala chashma song and daadi danced on it. Youngsters hooted. Daadi went back to her seat.

"Ok. Now Dad." Mallika said. Avinash came to them and took a chit. Rudy snatched it and read.

"You have to sing a song" Rudy said.

"Ok."
"Nahi"
"Oh no"

Avinash,  shivay and Mallika said at the same time.

Mallika came to shivay and they put their hand on eachothers ear tightly shutting their eyes.
Avinash started to sing.

"Chaaauudhviinn ka chaaand hoooo
Yaaa aaaafaaaataaaab hoooo
Jooo bhiii ho tummm khudaaaa ki kasammm
Laaaajawaaab hoooo"

All shut their ears. Rudy made a crybaby face.

"Chaaa...... " all started clapping very loudly.

"Ok Avinash dad. You sung very well. No plzz don't continue" Rudy said the last line in pleading tone.

"Matlab?" Avinash asked confused

"Matlab,  we have to continue na,  that why.  You go and sit. Dad come na" Rudy said everything in a go and sighed in relief. And he called Tej.  He went to him and took a chit and gave to Rudy. He opened it.

"Dad, you have to act as anyone of us." Rudy aaid.

"Ok" Tej came forward and pulled Shivay khanna and Anika.

"Khanna bhaiya"  Tej called

"Haa rudy" Khanna said. Everyone looked at Tej in amusement. Rudy's mouth shaped in O

"You know today i broke up with my gifriend" Tej said wiping his imaginary tears with a crybaby face.

"What is new in that?" Shivay asked.

"Arey bhaiya, you know she was my 99th girlfriend of this week." Tej said with the exact expression of Rudy. Everyone was laughing like hell.

"Wah Rudy.... don't worry.  Jaa aur century maarde" Anika said in her khidkithod style patting Tej's back.

"Haa bhabhi,  meine already century maardi" Tej said giving Rudy wala tube light smile. Shivay face palmed.

Tej hugged Shivay just like Rudy huggs and started crying dramatically.

"Now what happened Rudy?" Shivay asked

"Bhaiya.... you are going to be dhaana paray" Tej said crying

"What??" Shivay asked. Anika made a confused face.

"Arey bhaiya, wo jo we become after marriage na" Tej said still crying

"That's Paraya dhaan duffer" Om came to them and smacked Tej's head

"Haan that only. Its dhaana paray or paraya dhan what difference it makes, you are going to become that na." Om and Shivay shook their head.

"You know, before you danced in parties with us.  But after marriage you will dance, but not in the parties with us. Instead of it you will dance on bhabhi's  fingers."  Tej said and started to cry loudly.

"Shut up Rudy" shivay and om screamed. All clapped. Tej bow his head dramatically.

"Dad it was  cheating." Rudy said coming towards them.

"How?" Tej asked. ShivOm stood by his either side. Anika came and stood infront of Tej. He put his hand around her neck from back keeping his chin on her head.

"You acted as me" rudy whined

"Haa so?  You said I can act as any one of you and I choose you. Now stop your drama and continue the game come on. "Tej said and all settled at their seats.

"Ok. Now its time for Shivay bhaiya"Rudy said and he and mallika smirked with a naughty wink

Precap : special tasks for shivika exclusively by Rudy, Malli and Khanna😉😉

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Thank you  for all the votes and comments.....

Hope you liked the chappy......

C u soon....