💐shaadi💐

Omru entered the room by poolside. They looked at the bed but there was no sign of shivika. Omru looked at eachother in confusion. Suddenly Om noticed Rudy smiling looking behind him. He turned and his lips also curved up by scene infront of them. Shivay is lying on the couch and Anika is lying on him.

 Shivay is lying on the couch and Anika is lying on him

Rudy immediately took out his phone and captured it. They adored shivika for some minute.

"Come Rudy, lets wake them up." Om said and both came to Shivika.

"Shivay.....Anika bhabhi......" om tried to wake them up but there was no response.

"O, they will not wake up like this, we have to use their method, wait i will just come." Rudy said and before om could ask, he walked to washroom making Om aware of his plan. After some seconds, Rudy came with two bucket of water. He gave one to Om.

"1...2...3...and go." Both said

🌊SPLASH🌊

"Tsunamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Anika wake up screaming.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa.....koi bachao hame, hey bhagwan ab tak mera baby bhi nhi aaya, muje itni jaldi nhi marna" Shivay also wake up screaming along with Anika. Om hitted his head realising that he got two more Rudy.

"Oh, bhaiya-bhabhi, open your eyes first." Rudy said and shivika opened their eyes. They looked at eachother and realised their position. Anika immediately stood on her feet and helped shivay to stand up.

"No problem bhabhi, we already saw you both sleeping. So, no faida of getting up from bhaiya. Wese bhi itna sharmane ki koi zarurat nhi hei aap log so rahe the, woh nhi kar rahe the." Rudy said stressing the word woh raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up Rudy." Shivay and Om said in unison smacking his head from either side. While, Anika blushed hard.

"And what is this OmRu? Kittu was not enough that you both also started to throw water?" Shivay asked wiping his face. AniOmRu giggled hearing him.

"Bhaiya what are you both doing here on the couch?" Rudy asked giving 🤨 look.

"Haa shivay, what are you both doing here?" Om repeated his question.

Shivay looked upwards keeping his index finger on his chin. AniOmRu also looked upwards where he is looking.

Khanna came in and saw all of them standing like statue looking at the ceiling.

"What are they looking at? Is anything visible there at the ceiling?" Khanna came to them and looked up at ceiling. After sometime, Prinku came to call all of them and saw them standing like statue, looking at the ceiling.

"Huh? What happened to them? Why they all are looking up at the ceiling?" She came to them.

"Bhaiyas...." She called making them come out from their statue zone.