Raizadas

My net offer is going to end today  by 7:30. So I thought to give this chapter😁

Shivay and Anika reached OM. Soon the clock reached 7 in the evening and the party began.

Shivay was waiting for the Raizada family. Soon they also came.

 Soon they also came

Raj Singh Raizada

Simran Singh Raizada

They came and took blessings from Daadi and hugged all elders.

"Aunty , uncle welcome back" om said and hugged them.

"Thank you beta" simran said and Raj said.

Raj asked on through his eyes 'what happened to shivay' as they saw him walking here and there restless.

"Arey aunty uncle come na, he will be like this only till they come." Rudy said

Raj and Simran smiled and walked towards everyone.

If anybody saw shivay now, they will think he is walking through fire. He is restless. He can't wait to see them.

Just then he hear a foot step entering the hall. He looked towards there with so much curiosity. He saw his bff coming.

(can anyone guess who is his bff?)

He run towards shivay spreading his hands on either side. As he was about to hug shivay bend down and slipped out from his hands. Then he straight gone to the entrance and checked all around. He came back disappointed.

"Where is she cheeku?" Shivay asked.

"She will be here at any time shivay don't worry. Come on give me a hug now." His cheeku said.
They hugged each other.