🤯🤯mamu🤯🤯

"But how you got married to Anika?  All the ceremonies happened between Tia and Shivay na?" Mohnish was all in confused state.

"How can i marry an already married girl, who is also mother of of a baby?" Shivay said shocking Mohnish.

"One minute, are you talking about me?" They heard a sound. Mohnish looked there. He saw Tia with a baby in her hand.

All smiled at her

All smiled at her. Shivay took the baby in his hand and started playing with her. She also started playing with his beard. Tia came to Anika. They hugged eachother.

"Congrats babe" Tia wished Anika.

"Thanks yaar" Anika said breaking the hug.

"Yeh ho kya raha hei?" Mohnish started scratching his head in frustration.

"Oh! Sorry Mamu, our story is left. Let us complete it, your doubts will be cleared" Anika said.

"So, Pinky aunty and Shakti uncle told me everything about you. That day you said her to make my shivay marry to any girl except me." Anika said with anger.

"We met eachother at RM office and discussed everything and made this plan. You remember, one day Tej uncle said Janvi aunty and Pinky aunty to come to office. That was for our planning only." Anika said.

Flashback

"Where is all the kids?" Daadi asked, not seeing her grandchildren nowhere.

"They all gone to their respective works and will return back at evening" Janvi replied.

"Janvi you have to come with me to the office, some papers have to be signed by you. And yeah shakti, bring Pinky also. Her sign is also need. And for some days you both have to come to office. It's about an important deal." Tej said taking his seat in the dining.
After sometimes everyone left for their work.

"Daadi,  i have to go to my office. I will come at the evening" Tia also left for her office. Like this one week has gone.

Flashback ends

"That threatening by Pinky aunty, me crying, shivay proposing me, my rejection, shivay's agreement for marrying Tia, Tia's parents couldn't attend the ceremonies and marriage.... everything was our plan only." Anika said.

"You gave the responsibility of choosing a bride for shivay to pinky aunty. But i choose the girl who will act as bride of Shivay. And that is Tia. You know why?" Anika stopped.

Shivay came to them after giving the baby to Rudy.

"Because, we are childhood friends." Shivay completed. Three of them smiled looking at eachther.

"There is a small twist in our flashback." Shivay said.

"When first time i saw Kittu, she was playing with Tia. They were friends before us. Because of Kittu we become friends. And from that day we all are friends. Daily we met and played."

"Sorry yaar i couldn't attend the wedding, i was in university." Anika said to Tia making a puppy face.

"It's ok babe, i understand. Shivay has attended my each ceremony." Tia said with a smile.

"So as our plan Tia came and acted as being my fiancé." Shivay said.

"You asked about the rituals right? Well, that also happened between me and shivay only."

"First was roka ceremony right?" Anika stopped.

Flashback

Next was Tia's parents.

"Actually, mom and dad couldn't come from london."she said nervously.

"No problem beta. We will do the rasam from bride's side." Mr. And mrs. Raizada came and performed the rasam. They feed sweets to shivay.

Flashback ends

Mom and dad said that they will do the rasam from bride's side, not Tia's side. So obviously they did it from my side." Anika said.

"Next was roka" Tia said.

"Well that chunri was of my husband's name only. That was my own chunri which i used in my marriage ceremony. Anika's chunri ceremony happened in shivay's room." Tia said with a wide smile.

Flashback

Mr. And mrs. Raizada performed the ritual. They gave gifts to Shivay.
Pinky and shakti left from there smirking. Shivay also left behind them. After sometime shivay came back and 5 minutes later Shakti and Pinky also came back.

Flashback ends

"They all came to me to do the ritual." Anika said with a wide smile.

"Next was engagement. There is also a twist." Shivay said.

Flashback

Tia and shivay took the respective rings. Suddenly the lights got off.

"Its ok bacho. Ring each other before the auspicious time get over." Pinky said.

After 5 minutes light come back.

"Come on show us your rings." Mohnish said. Shivay and Tia show their rings.

Flashback ends

"When the lights got off, i gave the ring to Tia. She wore it by herself. Tia gave rig to Anika. And i took a new ring from my pocket which i specially choosed for my kittu. We ringed eachother. " Shivay said sharing an eyelock with anika.

"And when lights came, we showed you the ring and you thought that me and Shivay got engaged. But in real shivay and Anika got engaged." Tia completed.

"Om, give our mamu some water, he must be tired." Shivay said. Om brought a glass of water. Shivay forcefully made him drink the water.

"Next was sangeet. Me, Prinku, Malli and Tia danced from the bride's side. Well,  i didn't danced from Tia's side, Tia danced from my side." Anika said.

"Then, mehendi happened. One minute, i will show you. See." Aniska said showing her hand to Mohnish. In her hand,  shivay has written in a heart.

"But how can it happen? I myself saw Tia wrote Shivay in her hand." Mohnish said

"Correction mamu. I just wrote S,  not shivay. And S stands for Shreyas, my husband." Tia corrected mohnish.

"Next was haldi. Well, that also happened between me and Anika only." Shivaay said.

Flashback

Everyone started applying Haldi on shivay. Mohnish applied haldi and ran to Tia. After everyone applied haldi on shivay, pinky took the haldi to Tia. But in between she entered shivay's room and exchanged the haldi. She gave the haldi to Anika which used for shivay and took a haldi which was kept aside.

Pinky brought the haldi and everyone started applying haldi on Tia.

Flashback end

Precap : marriage 🤯 and post - wedding rituals

🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶

Hai guys....

Hope you liied the chappy....

How was the twist of Tia???

Mamu ka o my mata abhi baaki hei😝

Stay tuned...

Thanq for all the votes and comments ♥️

C u soon...