Teaser

Pinky : you have to reject shivay and make him agree to marry Tia.

Anika : no i can't, and i will not. Shivay is mine and i am shivay's. We love eachother.

Shakti : so you want to see him dead. Ok,  we don't have problem.

Anika : no uncle,  plz don't do anything to my shivay.

Pinky : then agree with us.

Anika : ok. I....i will reject him.

Shakti : and have make agree to marry Tia.

Anika nodded her head crying.
________________________

Shivay : Kittu, will you marry me?

Anika : no i can't.

Shivay : but why Kittu?   What happened?

Anika : what happened? You cheated on me with Tia. You were in relationship with Tia and now you want to marry me?  Sorry Mr. Oberoi, i can't marry you.

Shivay : what rubbish are you talking Kittu?  You know i don't like her.

Anika : yes you don't like her,  instead you love her.

Shivay : Kittu you know na, Mr. And Mrs. Oberoi is behind me demanding to marry Tia,  then why are you doing this? You love me na.

Anika : sorry Mr. Oberoi i don't love you. I hate you, i hate you to the core.
__________________________

Shivay : i am ready to marry Tia. Start the marriage preparations. I want to marry her within one week..
_________________________

Shivay is sitting in the mandap. Prinku and Malli came with Tia. They made her sit in the mandap.
_______________________

Pandit ji : shaadi sampann hui. From today you two are declared as husband and wife.

Pinky and shakti smirk

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

How is it?

Excited?

It is on the way, stay tuned.....

C u soon....