Shivay

Hai guys....

Actually today my net offer is going to end. Pata nahi ab kab hamaari mulakaat honge😞

So are you guys ready??

OK let's Begin

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Its been three months anika is working as Shivay's PA.

Shivay is feeling an unknown connection towards her.

Shivay and Anika is in his cabin working on a project. Anika don't have separate cabin, they both works in the same cabin and the same table.

 Anika don't have separate cabin, they both works in the same cabin and the same table

(Shivay's cabin)

They heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" both said in unison engrossed in the work. But they looked at each other instantly and giggled.

Door got opened and there stood our ishqbazon ki jadd, our very dearest.....
(I think now there is no need to say who is that, you all have guessed it correctly)

Shivay and Anika stood up. Shiavay bend and took blessings from her.

"Do you want any invitation?" She asked to Anika.
Anika smiled and took blessings along with shivay.

She blessed both and took them in a hug. Anika and shivay looked at each other from either side of her still being in the hug. They broke apart.

"Today we have held a small party in order to celebrate our friendship with Razadas. So shivay come early. Your friend is also coming so you should be there na"

Hearing Raizadas Shivay's eyes glittered up with happiness.

" Really Daadi" shivay asked with the happiness of the 8 year old boy.

"Yes billu" daadi said caressing his cheeks. She know how much he waited for this day.

"You also have to come Anika beta" daadi said caressing her head.

"Yes daadi. Till then I come the party will not have the Maza na daadi" she sad winking at daadi.

"That true" Dadi said

Nobody noticed the confused soul standing there looking at them.

"What are you guys talking about??" Shivay asked in full confusion.

"You will get to know that in the party billuji" Anika said suppressing her smile.

Daadi knew what is coming next. So she slowly slipped out from there.

Here anika and shivay was about to continue the fight when Mishraji came and informed them that the clients have arrived for the meeting. They walked to the conference hall.

After finishing the conference, they returned to his cabin. Just then Anika got a call. She went out to attend the call.

After finishing the call when she returned the cabim, the scene in front of her made her shock.

Shiavy is sitting in the corner of the room in his knees. It seems like any storm has attacked him.

Anika ran towards him. Kneeling down she kept her hand on his shoulder. But the next second she could feel herself in a this tight hug.

"Plzz don't leave me plzzzz plzzzz.... I feel scared.... Plzzz don't go...." Shivay blabbered shutting his eyes tightly, keeping his head on her shoulder like a little kid.

"Shivay, don't worry. I am here. I will not leave you and go anywhere. Calm down plzzzz" she tried to calm him down hugging him back, rubbing his back and telling sweet nothings in his ear.

After sometime he calmed down. She broke the hug. She tried to get up but she felt a tug on her hand. She looked back and saw shivay is holding her hand.

"Shivay don't worry. I will just back after getting the water." She said and he leaved her hand. She took one glass water and hand it over to him. He gulped it in a go.

"Shivay what happened to you suddenly. Why were you scared?" Anika asked after seeing him all calmed and normal.

"Anika, I have Monophobia" shivay said and anika shook her head in understanding.

"Shivay I think we should go Oberoi Mansion now. All are waiting for us." She said and he nodded.

After making them presentable they moved towards OM.

Precap: surprise for Shivay as well us for my dear readers.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hai guys...

Hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for your all love support votes and coments.

I hope I can update soon.

Keep voting , commenting and supporting me.