Ice cream🤤

Anika is sitting at the poolside with Sahil beside her. Shivay saw them talking, from the room. He slowly came to them and sat next to Sahil.

"What's going on?" He asked to get their attention. They looked at shivay and anika gave him a mischievous smile. He also reciprocated the smile with confusion.

"What is it kittu?" Shivay asked without blinking his eyes

"What shivay?" She is still giving the mischievous smile.

"What mischief is going inyour head?" He asked looking at the duo one by one frequently. Sahil shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing is going in my head. You are over thinking shiv." She said as she made Sahil get up and sat close to shivay. Shivay pulled Sahil into his lap. Three of them were sitting like a perfect family. Anika kept her head on his shoulder. She kept her one hand on Sahil and another one wrapped around shivay from back. Shivay kept his one hand on her shoulder hugging her close to him and with another hand protectively held Sahil. Sahil kept his head on Shivay's shoulder hugging him through his neck.

"Shivay..." anika called him

"Hhmm" he hummed being lost in the moment

"I want ice cream." She said playing with the buttons of his shirt. Shivay looked at her with a jolt. Anika pulled out her best puppy face.

"I knew that, you have something in your head. And i would like to say that, my dear wifey, sorry but you its not possible to get you ice scream at this mid night." He said giving her a tight smile.

"Why? You said you will full fill my every wish. And you are denying my this wish?" Anika asked pouting

"Kittu, its already past 1 am. You will get cold." Shivay tried to make her understand

"Its your baby's wish as well shiv. Won't you fulfil your bay's wish also?" She tried to blackmail him emotionally

"Kittu, its not gonna work." He said shaking his head in disbelieve

Anika pouted sadly. She stood up throwing his hand harshly which was on her shoulder and walked in to the room. Shivay shook his head and got up with a sleeping Sahil. He made sahil sleep on Arnav's room and came back to his billi.

Entering the room, shivay saw his kittu laying on the bed back facing him. He came and lay beside her. He heard a sobbing sound.

"Kittu...." he slowly turned anika towards him and saw her crying silently. He got panic and cupped her cheek.

"What happened kittu? Why are you crying? Is it paining anywhere?" He bombed her with questions. Anika nodded her head in no slowly.

"Then what happened?" He asked scooping her in his arm close to him. She instantly kept her head on his chest and hugged him like a baby hugs its father. Shivay is ruffling her head with one hand inorder to calm her down and another one is hugging her.

"You don't love me anymore, right?" She adked like a baby

"Huh? Who told you like that?" He asked in confusion.

"Nobody said, but i know it. Am pregnant, now i will get fat and look ugly. U will get michmichi seeing me. And you will start to go away from me. Thats why you didn't brought me icecream." She said as her tears started to flow like waterfall making his shirt wet. Shvay closed his eyes for a second before hovering her. He looked straight into her eyes. He slowly kissed on her forehead letting his lips lingered there for some seconds. Withdrawing his lips, he straight looked into her eyes.

"I love you, you are not going to be fat, you are growing chubby whom i am going to love even more. You are not going to be  fat, you are giving space to our baby to live happily in your womb. And, she/he want so much space that you are going to give them. You know, i can't even imagine myself at your place. That pain and all,  can on be faced by women. God knows that if he gave the responsibility of the child to men, we will get fail in it. Yeah, we heard a man who got pregnant by science help, maybe god knows that he can take care of the child. But not all the men. It is the speciality of a women, she can bear any pain for her child, which is impossible for a man. We take care of our kid's future. But you guys take care of its present. And, how can you think that my love is going less? You know, am waiting to see you with the cute baby bump. I want to cherrish all the moments with you in this phase. I want to bear your tantrums, mood swings everything. Never ever think that my love will decrease anytime. Its growing by its 10× by each nano seconds." Shivay finished and slowly wiped the tears that was flowing from his Kittu's eyes silently and kissed her forehead folowed by her both eyes.