first meet

"You"

Both said in unison. Shock was understatement for them.

Flashback

Shivay was walking through the stairs of temple. One guy passed him. Suddenly the girl turn and slap Shivay hard on his cheek. She is revealed to be Anika.

"How dare you"she asked him

" what? Why did you slapped me?"
Asked a confused shivay.

"What happened? Really? "
By the time people have rounded them.

"You touched me inappropriately. You comes temple for doing this type of cheapdapanthi?" she asked in an angry tone

"Look miss.whoever you are, I didn't do anything. You misunderstood me." He walk away.

Anika was shopping near the temple. She feels someone's presence in her back. She turn and saw a man looking at her with his lustful eyes from so closs. She felt disgusted. She tried to pull him. But he was strong enough to hold her hands.

He takes off her shawl and was about to throw it away, one pair of hand hold his hand. She looked up and met his mesmerising blue ocean eyes.

He came in front of her as a protection shield. He took the shawl from him and gave to her. She takes it. Shivay punched him blue and black.

After doing his dhulai he turn and lokks at her. She was about to say something but he left from there.

Flashback end.

" have your seat" his voice brought her from the flashback. She take her seat. He asked her few questions and examined her certificates.

"You are extremely talented. You are selected for the job of my PA. You can join fro tomorrow. Datails will be given by Mishra. He is my secretary.

Anika got up and moved to the door.

" Anika"
She heard him calling her.

"Yes sir" she turned to him

"Call me shivay"he said with a little frawn.

" OK si..... I mean shivay"
Unknowingly a smile came to his lips.

"Shivay why you called me?" Anika brought him back from his lalala land.

"Nothing.... You can go" shivay said and opened his laptop.

"Actually".…... She started with a hesitation

"What happened anika??" He asked closing the laptop.

"I am sorry for my yesterday behavior." Anika said and bowed her head down.

"That's OK I can understand. And I am really happy that you responded to it immediately" shivay said with small smile.

"Then why you left from there when I was coming to talk to you?" She asked him with a puppy face

"Coz I got a call then"

"But I didn't saw you picking up any calls." She said confusingly

"I have my Bluetooth on my ear Madame" he said and she bite her tongue.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Hope you liked it
Bye see u soon