Khushi ke pal with Arnav

"Khushi, what the hell are you talking?" Arnav came forward yelling at her.

"I knew that you will deny. I have proofs." Khushi said with smirk.

"But before that, daadi, please complete the rituals. I don't want to make you all sad, its about Shivay and Anika as well na." She said coming to daadi.

"Daadi, let's finish the rituals first, then we will see her." Om said looking at Khushi.Everyone got ready for muh dikhayi.

Daadi lifted Anika and Mallika's veil. One by one, everyone came and gave them gifts. Khushi also came and gave them gifts. Mallika was about to shout when Shivay gestured her to don't. She controlled herself and accepted the gift.

"Okay, now everyone get ready for the ring finding ceremony." Daadi said.

************

After half an hour everyone again gathered at the hall for the ceremony. Gauri and Om made shivika sit infront of a thaal which contains milk, filled with rose petals. Rudy and Bhavya made Arnav and Mallika sit like the same.

"Rudy, bring the ring." Daadi said and Rudy brought the ring and gave to daadi. She came to Arnav and Mallika and put it in the milk and stirred it. Then she came to Shivay and Anika, and did the same. Khushi was looking at them sitting at the couch along with Arav.

Shivika and Arlika started to find the ring. Everyone were hooting for them. Shivika took out the ring together. Everyone clapped for them. Mallika took out the ring from the milk and hooted. Arnav pouted looking at her. Everyone hooted for Mallika.

"Cheeku, you will have to obey our Malli for your lifetime." Daadi said laughing.

"Cheeku bhaiya toh phass gaya." Khanna said and everyone laughed agreeing to him,  while Mallika glared him. Khanna gave a nervous smile.

"So, as the rituals got over, its time to show the proofs." Khushi came to them with smirk.

She took out a pendrive from her purse and gave it to Khanna, smirking.

"Khanna, put it on the LCD." She said. Khanna looked at Shivay. He nodded his head. Khanna put the pendrive on LCD and switched on it. The photos made all shock.