surprise 😉

Shivay picked up Anika in his arm and started to walk ahead. Anika encircled her arms around his neck keeping her head on his chest. Shivay smiled and kissed her hairline. Anika looked at his face and kissed on his cheeks.

He made her stand on her feet and like a gentleman he pulled out the chair for her

He made her stand on her feet and like a gentleman he pulled out the chair for her. Anika smiled looking at him and sat down. Shivay came to his side and sat down. He served the food to her and then to him. Both ate it talking on some random topics. After finishing the dinner, shivay came to her and extended his hand for a dance. Anika gave her hand happily
Shivay put the song, TUM HI HO from Ashiqui 2 in his phone.
Both danced along with the beat, swaying their body according to the music. Finishing the song, shivay joined their forehead. Both were standing in each others embrace with colsed eyes.

"Chalo." Shivay suddenly dragged her downstairs. Reaching the 4th floor, they saw the manager waiting for them.

"Is everything ready?" She heard him asking to the manager. Anika got confused. Shivay turned to her.

"What's going on shivay?" Anika asked in total confusion. Shivay didn't replayed, instead he dragged her from there. After sometime, he stopped her. He took out a piece cloth and tied it on her eyes.

"Shiv....."

"Shhhh..... " shivay krpt his finger on her lips. Anika felt a shiver ran through her body. Suddenly shivay picked up Anika making her gasp.

"What are you doing shivay?" Anika asked.

"I am doing what i should have done already." Shivay replied making her more confused.

"I am not getting you shiv." Anika said making a pout.

"You will get it soon baby." Shivay replied pecking her pout.

Shivay put her down. He came to her back and removed the cloth from her eyes and took her in a back hug keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"I know that you love simplicity

"I know that you love simplicity. Date was of my taste so i thought to make it of your choice. So tell me how is it?" Shivay asked her in all excited. But she didn't reacted.