first night

"Ok everyone. Its already late, you all will be tired. So good night. Come Kittu." Shivay said in a go dragging Anika from there. But suddenly daadi came infront of them and blocked their way.

"Where?" She narrowed her eyebrows shaking her head.

"Daadi, room" shivay said in his ever so sweet tone indicating his finger to upstairs.

Daadi seperated shivay's hand from Anika's wrist and pulled her towards her side. Shivay looked at her with poutty puppy face.

"OmRu take Billu to your room" daadi said. In no time OmRu came and hold his hand from either side. Shivay looked at them with pleading eyes. OmRu gave their smirky smile. Shivay sighed sadly. They began to walk to Om's room.

"And one more thing, don't let him escape. Always keep an eye on him. I know he will try to reach to Anika." Daadi said and his last hope also gone.

"One minute, we too are coming." Said Arnav and Shreyas running to them. They took shivay to Om's room.

Malli, Prinku And Tia took Anika to Prinku's room.

*************

Daadi came to Anika and saw her playing with Tia's baby. Daadi came in.

"Anika puttar" Anika tilted her head and looked at daadi. She got up from the bed. Other girls also came to her.

"Beta, wear this dress for today" Daadi said and gaver a box. Anika blushed looking at the box.

"Ji daadi" Anika replied.

"Daadi don't worry, we will make her wear this." Tia said. Daadi left the room after giving her blessings.

**************

Anika opened the box. She looked at the dress in shock.

(Guys the same saree which anika wear on her first night given by her chutki and bhavya)

"Anika, you sure you will wear this?" Tia asked.

"Yes tia. Daadi gave me this with this much love, i don't want to disappoint her." Anika said. They helped her to wear the dress.

***********

They brought her to shivay's room. It was decorated very well. Anika blushed seeing the decorations.

Anika slowly came to the bed and sat there. She smiled looking at the photo which is kept on the table beside the bed.

 She smiled looking at the photo which is kept on the table beside the bed

*****************

Other side(same time daadi gave the dress to Anika)

Shivay is sitting in om's room with Om and Arnav. He was trying his maximum to escape from there, but Arnav and Om is not allowing him.

"Om please just once, i will just see her and will come back in a swish." Shivay said and om shook his head in negative.

"Cheeku please." Shivay turned to Arnav. But before Arnav could replay...