sangeet (2)

Video 2 started.

Shivay😝....

"Don't play it now, i also want to watch it." Everyone looked at the source of the voice. They saw Arnav still running to save his life followed by malli, who is running behind him holding her both chappals on her either hands. After half an hour, Malli came dusting her hands to each other like a chotta don, who came back just after killing someone. After 1 minute, Arnav came looking so tired. His hair is looking like a wastebin, his dress is looking like an old one, his face is not looking less than a ghost and in total is looking totally like a bhikari. Everyone jaw dropped down for a second. Then the next second, everyone started to laugh loudly making Arnav irritated.

"Om, go and help him to change his dress." Daadi said controlling her laugh. Om took him from there. After 15 minutes, they came back looking all fine. Om came to daadi. Arnav followed him.

"Who did this with me?" Arnav tried to be rude. But it came as only a pleading.

"Beta, your childhood videos are made by me only. In park i made it for fun. But one day when i came to your school to pick you up, i saw you waiting in front of the girl's toilet. I got excited and curious, so i made video. And how would i know, you were waiting to kiss the girls." Raj said shrugging his shoulders.

"Papaaaaa." Arnav stormed his feet.

"And that college one?" Arnav asked giving a doubtful look towards Anika from the corner of his eyes.

"Your doubt is correct bhaiya. I am the one😁." Anika stood up giving 1000 volt smile.

"Urrrggg!!!! I will kill you today kittu." He ran towards her. Suddenly he realised something and stopped on his track. He stomped his feet and sat beside Malli. Everyone looked at him in amusement.

"Don't look at me like am an alien. Continue the show." Arnav said sternly.

"Bhaiya, its sangeet not any show." Rudy said with logic sign. Om smacked his head.

"By the way, why you stopped? Why didn't you fought with Ani?" Tej asked.

"Coz my cheeku bhaiya loves me so much." Anika said settling herself in Arnav's lap and hugged him like a baby hugs her dad. Arnav made a grumpy face. But his hands were securely wrapped around her.

"Oh hello, madamji, our parents gave you a personal chair, that is beside us. Go and sit on his lap." Arnav said and acted as he is going to push her down. Anika tightly hugged him and kissed hs cheeks.

"Mera bhaiya, meli pyaali shi cute shi, nanna munna bhaiya." Anika said pinching his cheeks.

"Nanna munna? I am not nanna munna." Arnav said twisting his mouth.

"Acha theek hei. Mera buddha bhai." Arnav took one minute to realise her words.

"Haaawwww, you called me buddha? How dare you haan? Ruk, abhi batati hu." Saying this Arnav started to tickle her. She laughed loudly and fell into Shivay's lap from Arnav's. Shivay protected her from Arnav. Everyone laughed watching their craziness.

"Ok, ok. Now continue." Khanna announced.

Shivay's heart started racing. He looked at Anika, at the same time she looked at him. He gave her a nervous smile. She narrowed her eyebrows, he shook his head. Shivay safely placed her beside him.

"Pata nhi kya bomb phutne wali hei meri life mei" Shivay muttered under his breath.

The video started to play.

A new born shivay, probably of 1 week, is lying in the cradle, in the hospital. Pinky is sitting on the bed helping shakti in packing. A nurse came to the room to give some papers. Then the nurse moved to baby shivay. She bend down inorder to take him in her hand. Instantly the baby shivay put his hand in her dress on her breast.