Truth or Dare

Thank you for all the votes and comments.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Shivay was enjoying with his siblings,  arnav and his Kittu sitting in the poolside.

They were sitting in a circle. First Shivay, then Anika, Rudy, Om, Prinku,  Arnav and Mallika.

"Malli how do you know kittu😕? " he asked suddenly  from nowhere.
Malli, Anika and Arnav looked at eachother.

"Why are you guys looking at eachother. I asked you something. Give me the answer😐"shivay said looking at the trio.

"Woh.... bhai,  you remember i came to london?" Malli asked.

"Yeah.  You lived with us just for two week. Then you moved from there to your friend's farmhous😡"shivay said with a fake angry

"That frirnd was me and the farmhouse was of Raizada's😣" Anika said with closed eyes and ears. Everybody also closed their eyes and ears knowing what is coming on the way.

"WHATTTT😱" shivay screamed in shock.

"From when you two know each other🤨?" Shivay asked

"From one week before i moved with her 😣",Malli said.

"I saw you three together at college. I didn't came in front of you coz i wanted surprise shiv after coming back to india." Anika said with a pout.

"You too knew about this right cheeku?" Shivay glared arnav

"Arey i only did her admission there na😆" arnav said in the flow.  Then bite his tongue realising what blunder he have created.

"There i was talking about her 24/7, but still you didn't said about her😡" shivay said.

"Sorry yaar, forgive me na. I wanted to tell you but kittu didn't allow.  What to do😟"arnav said with a scary face.

"Sorry na shiv. Look i came back to you.  Now leave all this😚"Anika said buttering shivay

"Haaan okay okay"shivay said

"Come we will play something" Rudy said

"Okay"everyone hooted.

"What will we play?" Om asked.

"Anthakshari"said Anika excited

"Noooooo......" everyone screamed.  Anika pouted sadly.

"We will play truth or dare."Malli said.  Everyone agreed.

"I will bring the bottle."rudy ran from there. After a while he came back with a bottle.

They started the game. First turn was Om's.

"Dare."Om said

"Call your GF and say I love you" Rudy said.

"I.... i dont..... have any..... GF." Om said stammering

"O, don't try to lie. I know Gouri di. Call her right now" Rudy said

"Ok" Om pouted and
calls Gouri. She picked up the call

"Hello om" gouri said

"Hello gouri. Where are you now?" He asked

"At my house. Why?" Gouri asked

"Nothing. I just wanted to say I Love You"Om said in a go

"I know and i love you too."gouri said back. Om smiled.

"Ok bye. See you" Om said and Gouri also said a 'bye'. And he cut the call.

"I don't have any GF haan"shivay teased him.  Om blushed.

Rudy spinned the bottle. It pointed to Rudy.

"Dare" rudy said

"Skip your gym for a day." Om said giving a shock to Rudy.  But unwillingly he had to do it.

Next bottle spinned and pointed to Prinku.

"Truth" she said

"Say about your boyfriend" Anika said and all looked at her curiosly.

"His name is Ranveer. He is ACP of Mumbai." Prinku said with blushing cheeks.

"Oho....  Prinku pehelwan... ACP and all haan" Rudy teased her. Prinku blushed more.

Bottle spinned and this time it pointed to Arnav.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hai guys...

Hope you liked this chappy.....

C u soon.