Mehendi

Happy holi guysss💃💃🤩🤩🎊🎉🎈

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Anika looked at him confused. She was about to ask something but she couldn't as Shivay ran out from the kitchen through the window. Anika's jaw dropped down seeing his speed.

"Anika pauttar..." Anika's eyes widened in horror she bite her tongue. She turned to daadi sighing in relief.

"What happened puttar, why are you standing near the window?" Daadi asked coming towards her. Suddenly anika saw Shivay, who is trying to hide himself as Pinky is coming in his direction. Shivay looked at Anika making a crybaby face.

Anika looked at shivay then at daadi. She immediately came to daadi.

"Daadi, wo..... i was......" anika stammered

"Billu ko dekh rahi thi hei na." Daadi asked suddenly making anika's eyes wider in horror.

"Huh? Mat.....lab daadi?" Anika tried her best to be normal

"Arey i meant, from here we can see lord shiv's idol  of our mandir na, thats it." Daadi said making her sigh in relief.

"Daadi you have any work?" Anika asked

"I came to take water, its my medicine time." Daadi said smiling. Anika gave water to daadi. Daadi left from there. Anika continued her job.

She felt a pair of hands encircling her waist. Anika smiled knowing the owner of the hand. She turned. Shivay held her waist and pulled her resulting her to collide with his chest. Shivay kissed her forehead. Anika closed her eyes. Shivay looked at her face with close eyes and lips parted. Shivay smiled looking at her. He slowly bend down closing his eyes. He came near her lips. She can feel his breath on her lips. Anika's heart beat got fast.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh" Anika opened her eyes with jolt. Her eyes widened seeing daadi holding his eyes. Shivay was trying to remove her hand from his ears.

"Daadi, it's paining, plzz leave my ears plzz, aahhh" shivay pleaded still trying to remove her hand.

"I knew that u will come back." Daadi said twisting his ear more.

Flashback

Anika looked at shivay then at daadi. She immediately came to daadi.

"Daadi, wo..... i was......" anika stammered

Daadi saw shivay trying to hide behind the idol of lord Shiv.

"Billu ko dekh rahi thi hei na." Daadi asked suddenly making anika's eyes widen in horror.

"Huh? Mat.....lab daadi?" Anika tried her best to be normal

"Arey i meant, from here we can see idol of lord shiv's of our mandir na, thats it." Daadi said trying to suppress her smile.

Flashback end

Shivay and Anika's jaw dropped listening to daadi.

"I told you na that u both can't come close till ur marriage." Daadi asked leaving his ears. Shivay rubbed his ears making cry baby face.

"Daadi, 4 days 😱 there is 4 days to go for the wedding. How will i manage till then😭." Shivay said slowly moving towards Anika baby steps as Daadi was looking outside the kitchen hearing Rudy's shouting. Daadi turned to shivika and shivay suddenly stopped on his way.

"Billu, go to ur room and Anika puttar, you do ur work." Daadi said and left the kitchen. Taking the chance, he held anika's waist and pulled her towards him. He came near her. He was about to kiss her. Suddenly daadi came back and held his ear.

"Aahhhhh daadiiii..." Shivay cried in pain.

"I told you to go to ur room and u are still here to trouble my bahu." Daadi dragged him out of kitchen holding his ears. Anika chuckled seeing him crying like a five year old kid, whose chori got caught.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Anika was sitting at the couch with all the ladies. Mehendiwali is putting mehendi on her hand. Shivay was drooling over her. Anika looked at him. Shivay gave a flying kiss along with a wink making her jaw dropped down. Shivay smiled watching her blushy face.

Just beside him, Arnav was standing with his 440volt smile. Mallika was looking down blushing.

"Ma'am what name should i write?" Mehendiwali asked to
Anika. She looked at shivay. Shivay smiled at her and winked. Anika blushed hardly. She whispered something in the ear of Mehendiwali.
She wrote something on her hand. Anika smirked looking at the mehendi. Shivay felt something weird. 

"Something khichdi is cooking in her mind." Shivay tought to himself.

"What is ur husband's name?" Mehendiwali asked to Mallika.

"Write ASR." Mallika said blushing.  Arnav blushed.

"Oho blushing vashing and all haan." Rudy came to Arshiv and jumped on them from back. Om Khanna and Prinku also came to them.

"Billu and Cheeku, come here." Daadi called them. Both of them came to her like obedient kids. She made both of them sit near their respective partners. Shivay instandly kept his hand on her bare waist. Anika gasped feeling his hand on her waist. She kicked him with her elbow.

Arnav sat near Mallika. Everyone were discussing among themselves. Taking it as a chance, Arnav kissed Mallika's Cheek, making her jaw dropped down. Arnav raised his eyebrows at Shivay with a challenging look. Shivay signed her to watch him with his fingers.

Shivay looked towards all. All were in deep discussion. He poked his index finger on Anika's shoulder. Anika turned towards him, who was looking at the elders. She couldn't understand anything, before that shivay pecked her lips. Anika's eyes widened. She looked at shivay. He smiled sheepily. Before she could react, everyone turned to them. Shivay raised his collar to Arnav. He twisted his mouth.

"Billu and Cheeku, find your name from Anika and Malli's mehendi." Daadi said gaining their attention. Suddenly Rudy came and whispered something in her ears.

"Billu and Cheeku, both get up from there." Daadi said.

"But dadi, name...." they said with sad face getting up.

"You guys can find it later. Prinku, take your bhabhis to their room." Daadi said. Arnav and Shivay stood there watching the fading figure of their loves.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Its been 10 minutes, still Arnav and Shivay was standing there at the same position.

"Bhaiyaaaas come" Khanna came to Shivay and Arnav. Both looked at him in confusion.

"Arey come na, its time for our party." He squealed in happiness.

"No parties." Arnav and Shivay said in unison.

"You guys don't wanna come, its ok. Wese, bhahbhis are coming and we are going to rock today." He said and was about to run but both held his hand. It was looking like, Varun and Sidharth holding Alia's hand in Student of the year movie who is trying to run away from both of them.

"Anika/Mallika is also coming 🤩?" ArShiv asked excitedly.

"Yes." Khanna replied.

"Then what are we doing here?" They asked and ran from there pushing khanna making his jaw drop down.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hai guys.....

Hope u liked the chappy....

Do vote and comments....

C u soon