Epilogue

"Open your mouth..." daadi put some food in Anika's mouth.

"Here, eat this..." Pinky also feed her.

"Now my turn, open your mouth..." Tej forwarded a morsal from his plate, even before she could swallow the previous two morsals from her daadi and Pinky maa.

Well, anika is now 7 month pregnant. Tomorrow is her baby shower.

"Someone let my wife breath atleast..." Shivaay said coming from the kitchen, with juice for Anika.

"And kittu, you have to complete this juice." Shivaay forwarded the juice. Anika looked at Shivaay with shocked expression. She immediately swallowed thr food, which was in her mouth.

"Araam se Kittu." Avinash said noticing her swallowing speedily.

"You said them to let me breath and you yourself giving this juice now?" Anika asked looking at Shivaay with angry face. Shivaay came and sat beside her on the couch.

"I said them to allow you to take some breath, not to stop feeding you." He said and before she could answer, he pushed the juice into her mouth. Anika drank it making different weird expressions.

In these period of her pregnancy, nobody left her alone. It was Shivaay's strict order that, anyone of the family member will be with her, whenever he is not there. But it annoyes Anika. She was not allowed to do any job. No one is leaving her for a second.

*************

Its the day of baby shower. Arnav and OmRu themselves arranged everything for their dear sister.

Shivaay came out from the washroom wrapping a towel around his waist, after freshening up. Suddenly his eyes caught a sight. He ran to Anika and made her stand properly.

"Can't you understand? How many times i have to tell you to not to bend? What if you fell down? What if something happened to our baby?" Shivaay shouted on her. Anika was looking into Shivaays eyes without blinking. Shivaay closed his eyes to calm down himself after watching her moistured eyes. He cupped her cheeks with his both hands and looked straight into her eyes.

"I am sorry baby, i didn't wanted to shout on you. I was worried watching you bending down. Agar tumhe yaa hamare bache ko kuch ho jaata toh mera kya hota? I am sorry. I shouldn't have shouted on you." Shivay said looking into her eyes. His eyes showed the fear of losing his love and his baby. Anika cupped his cheeks and brought his head down placing her lips on his forehead. Shivay's hands reached on her waist. He smiled feeling her lips on his forehead. Indeed forehead kisses are love. Both stood on their normal position. Shivaay smiled at her, but Anika's eyes have a mischievousness.

"Shiv..."

"Hmm?"

"You really shouldn't have shouted on me...."

And his towel was already kissing the floor. Shivay was so lost in her, that he didn't noticed it at all. Anika was trying her best to control her laugh.

"I am going to maa, she will help with make up, bye hubby" She said waving her hands infront of him dramatically and left the room. Shivaay came out from his la la land after hearing the door closing sound. He felt something missing from his body. He saw down and he cupped his mouth in shock.

"When did it dropped? Thank god nobody saw me in this condition, otherwise don't know what would have happened." He said to himself wrapping the towel around his waist.

***********

Shivay was waiting at the hall for his lady love. He saw her coming down. He immediately approached her and forwarded his hand. She smiled at his before keeping her hand into his. Both descented down together, smiling.