OMM of😂😂😂 ???

Anika and shivay settled in the car. Anika was so excited that she is trying to put the seatbelt in hurry but it got stuck. Shivay shook his head in disbelieve seeing her this much desperate for a surprise. Such a baby she is. My baby.  He thought.

He came near her. Anika's heart skip a beat feeling his breath near her lips. She tilted her head. Her beautiful brown eyes got locked with his blue one. He put the seatbelt maintaining the eyelock. He blew air on her lips. Anika blushed and bow her head down.

"Baby"  Shivay called her and Anika looked at him with shock. He called her baby for the first time.  Before she could come out of the shock he gave another one. He pecked her lips and moved back to the driving seat. He also put the seatbelt. He looked at her and saw her being still with the same shocked face. Shivay shook his head. Suddenly an idea striked him. He hold her jawline with his right hand and dragged her facd to him. He pressed his lips on hers hardly. Anika came out of the shock.

"Wh.... what..... was that?"   Anika asked or can say whispered.

"Shock treatment baby" Shivay said winking at her.

"Chale?" Shivay asked and Anika nodded her head with blushy face. Its an entirely different feeling to hear baby from his mouth.

Shivay started the car. There was silent in the car. Shivay thought to break it.

"Mmmm... baby..." shivay called anika and she looked at him.

What had gotten into him?  He is calling me baby repeatedly. He never called me Anika this much. She wondered.

"Nothing yaar. Just felt to call you baby,  so i am calling." Shivay said and anika got another shock. 3 shocks in a line.

Was i so loud?? Anika thought.

"No baby, you were not loud. Its just that...... i understand you from both inner and out." Shivay said making her eyes moisture in happiness. Shivay saw her moistured eyes. He held her hand nodding  no looking at her eyes. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed her hand. Anika wiped her tears and gave a smile making him smile as well.

He stopped the car and took out a piece of cloth from his pocket. Anika looked at him in confusion. He tied it on her eyes. Anika tied to protest but he gave her kasam on him. Now she can't do anything. He continued to drive after 15 mins the car stopped.

Shivay came out of the car and came to her side. He opened her side. She felt herself being lifted by two hands. She encircled her hands on his neck keeping her head on his chest with a smile of being safe in the hands of her man. Yes her man, only her.

After walking for some seconds he dropped her down. Shivay opened her eyes. She got shocked seeing the thing in front of her.

(Avoid the couple )

(Avoid the couple )

Shivay encircled his hands on her waist keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"So my kittu liked my surprise?" Shivay asked.

"Liked?  Seriously, i will like this?" Anika asked making him withdraw his chin and hands from her shoulder and waist respectively. She turned to him and saw his gloomy face.

"I looooovvvveeed itttt" anika screamed making him smile ear to ear. He hugged her so tightly and she reciprocated it.

Breaking the hug, he lead her to the bed. He made her sit on the bed and he himself settled  near to her. Shivay looked at her eyes. They shared a romantic eyelock.

Shivay took her hands in his and kissed it maintaining the eyelock. Anika blushed hardly. She got up from the bed out of shy and tried to run but he caught her hand and pulled her making her land on his lap. He slowly encircled his hands on her waist taking his own time. Anika blushed more if its possible. He made her look into his eyes. He cupped her cheeks and leaned towards her lips. Their lips were an inch apart. Each other's breath is fanning on their lips. Both closed their eyes to feel each oter's lips. Suddenly anika opened her eyes and pushed him making him fall on the bed. He jerked open his eyes and sat correctly.

"What happened baby?" Shivay asked worried. Anika got up from his lap and snatched the keys of the car from his blazer and ran to the car. Shivay looked at her with utter confusion. Suddenly he felt something on his lap. He looked down and realized why she behaved like this.

"Oh shit, she is on her date." He said to himself
After 2 mins Anika came back with a sad face.

"Sorry shiv.....i am on my......" anika was cutted in between by shivay

"Date" shivay completed her sentence.

"How you know?" Anika asked with shock.

"Look at my lap" Shivay said and she looked. She got embarrassed seeing the blood stain on his pant.

"I am sorr...." shivay put his finger on her lips nodding no.

"Its ok kittu. We are going back. You have to take rest." Shivay said making her wear his blazer and Anika looked at him with so much love. She thanked herself for keeping sanitary napkin in her bag. She always keeps one with her.

****************

They came back OM and entered their room without making any noice. Anika left to washroom to change herself. She came back and saw him already changed and waiting for her on the bed. Anika went go him. Shivay made her lay down and he himself settled beside her. Anika lifted herself towards him keeping her head on his hand and hugged him tightly. Shivay encircled his hand on her waist and pulled her more towards him. He kissed her temple. She reciprocated it by kissing his chest. They both slept hugging eachother.

Precap : caring shivay

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hai guys.....

How many of you expected shivika's consummation???😂😂😂

Don't worry guys.... I promise their consummation will be different and awesome....

Its for you guys  Fiza866 and lovethylifejn dii Don't kill me for this😁😁....

shivikamadlover
Pinkisaha2012

Bye.....

C u soon.....