Roommate

Thank you for all the votes and comments💕💕
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Shivay was sitting in a corner keeping his face in his palm crying silently. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He jerked and looked up with a shocked and scared face. He saw an unfamiliar face. He got confused. The man held his hand and took him to the bed.

After keeping him on the bed the man settled himself near shivay.

"Beta why were you sitting there?" The man asked shivay

"No.....nothing......sir. I...I was....just" he said with hiccups.

"Why are you crying beta? Is anybody hurt you?" The man asked and shivay shook his head

"I am missing my family." Shivay said sadly.

"You wanna talk to them?" The man asked

"But our principal will not allow" shivay said and bow his head

"Don't worry. He will not do anything trust me." The man said and gave his phone to shivay. Shivay video called his Tej papa.
After cutting the call, he gave the phone back to the man and thanked him.

"By the way sir, can you tell me who are you?" Shivay asked all confused

"From today i am the principal of this school."The man said.

"What? Then where is our previous principal?" Shivay asked with shock

"He got dismissed for his irresponsible behavior" the man said and shivay felt so happy.

"Thank you sir." Shivay said.

"What is your name beta?" The man asked

"Shivay" he said with smile.

"Full name?"

"Shivay Singh Oberoi. Can I know your name sir?" Shivay asked with politeness

"My name is Avinash Arora." He replied back with a smile

"Beta today someone is coming to this room as your roommate." Hearing this Shivay's face lit up with happiness

"Who is he sir?" Shivay very curious to know about his roommate

"Its not he, its she. Her name is Mallika Arora and she is my daughter." Avinash said.

"But she can live with you in the cottage right?" Shivay was confused coz principal's daughter is going to live as his roommate when she can live happily with his father.

"Yes. But when today she saw you here like this, she came to me and said she want to live as your roommate. And she only send me here to check on you. She addressed you as bhai to me. She is 6 years old. I hope you will treat her as your little sister and take care of her." Avinash said caressing his head.

Shivay's eyes filled with tears remembering his siblings especially his little sister Prinku.

"I will take care of her sir. From today she is my own sister. She will be like my Prinku to me sir." Shivay said with a smile.

"Who is Prinku beta?" Avinash asked

"She is my little sister who is 4 years younger to me. And I have two younger brothers too. Omkara and Rudra. I calls them.Om and Ru." Shivay said excited.
Avinash smiled at him.

"OK beta I have to go. I will send Mallika here soon." Avinash said and walked out of the room.

One hour passed by. Shivay was eagerly waiting for his new roommate. He heard a footstep on near the door. He ran to there and saw a cute little girl standing there with a man, looks like a driver who was with her suitcase.

"Welcome sissy. Come in" shivay said with a big smile. His happiness shown in his face.

"Thank you bhai" She smiled and hugged him.

The drivar kept her luggage in the room and get out from the room.

Shivay helped her to settle her things properly.

Soon the night came. They lied down on their respective beds. Shivay tried to sleep but couldn't. Whenever he tried to sleep, he imagined ghosts coming towards him.

Mallika saw him disturbed. She got down from the bed and came near him.

"Bhai, can I sleep with you?" Shivay looked at her.

"Woh I can't sleep without cuddling to someone." She said and shivay nodded his head.

She lied down near him and cuddled to him. Shivay also hugged her protectively. He remembered how his Prinku always cuddled to him and tightened his grip on her. He slept that night without any fear at any worry feeling his sister's love and care.

Precap : shivay entering to business world.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Hai guys....

Hope you enjoyed the chappy.....