mamu is out 🏃‍♂️a new member is in🚶

"How was the twist mamu" shivay asked.

"Arey, not twist. It's twiston ki baarish." Anika said giving her logic wala sign.

"Kittu, it's twists not twisto..... sto..... " shivay struggled

"Twisto ki barish" anika helped him

"Haa that only. Yaar how you make this words. I have to make a special anika dictionary." Shivay said.

"Haaww, you want to say that my words are meaningless" anika asked making a shocking face.

"When i said like that?" Shivay exclaimed

"You didn't said, but your meaning was that only" anika argued.

"Kittu concentrate on the situation." Shivay tried to make her focus on the situation.

"Situation gaya tel lene, you tell me why you said that my words are meaningless?" Anika neared him

All others are looking at them like they are watching any hollywood movie, where a stund scene is going to happen. Rudy gave the baby to Arnav and ran from there. In 2 seconds, he came with drinks and popcorn. He gave his everyone who were settled in the sofa like they are sitting in a theatre. Mohnish was looking at them like his head will blast at any second. But our shivika is engrossed within them that they didn't notice what is going around them. Meanwhile Tia also came to the youngsters and settled in the sofa with them taking the baby in her lap.

"You bagad billa" anika said.

"Hey don't call me that paanika" shivay argued back.

"Wah, you can call me paanika but i can't call you baagad billa" anika said with sarcasm

"I called you paanika clz you called me bag......baga... bil....." shivay struggled

"Bagad billa" anika completed

"Haa, jo bhi hei, don't call me that" shivay said.

"I will call you baaga......" anika couldn't complete.

"CHUPPPPPP"

All looked towards the source of the sound.

"You two stop your argument and tell me how your marriage happened" Mohnish screamed.

Anika and shivay looked at eachother and bite their tongue.

"Kittu, be serious" shivay said making a serious face

"Ok" Anika also made a serious face.

"Where is Tia?" Shivay asked. They turned and got shocked by the scene. Their whole family is sitting there ike they are sitting in a theatre and watching hollywood movie.

"Movie is over. Now can we concentrate on the current situation?" Shivay asked making them come out of their dream. Tia gave the baby to Tej and came to them.

"Where were we?" Anika asked.

"Haldi is done. Next is Marriage." Tia said.

"Oh yes, marriage. So mamu ji" shivay stressed the word

"You remember, Tia gone to take her chunri?" Shivay asked and Mohnish nodded his head.

"Well, i deliberately kept the chunri in my room." Tia said.

Flashback.

"Vadhu ko bulaayiye" panditji said.

Malli and Prinku brought Tia. She was smiling or can say smirking looking at Mohnish. Everyone could see her face as she didn't put the veil. She was about to sit on the mandap.