I Love You😱

Shivay reached parking lot and saw Om, Malli and prinku are waiting for him. He walked towards them.

"Where is Anika and Ru?" Shivay asked in confusion as he didn't saw them anywhere.

Just as he said, something went from there front after a second another one.

"What was that? As much as I know jets are flied in the air right?" Shivay asked in all confused

"Bhai that was not jet." Said mallika suppressing her laughter.

"Then?" Shivay asked again

"That was Rudy bhai and Anika di" Prinku said

"WHAT" shivay asked and the trio broked into laughter nodding their head unable to control.

Shivay saw them running back. He blocked Rudy's way

"Arey bhaiya, move na... Otherwise your little bhai will die today that too with the beautiful hands of your ki....."

"RUDY" om, malli , prinku and anika shouted at the same time shaking the full area.

"Rudy, what was you saying😕?" Shivay asked sternly glaring Rudy. He made a puppy eyes looking towards om.

"Shivay leave all this. We are getting late. Come. We should leave now." Om said diverting the topic.

"Haa bhaiya" prinku also said.

Shivay nodded and they entered the car. But he was getting doubt on them.

They were sitting like, Om and prinku in the front seat. Om was driving. Malli and Rudy was  in the middle. Shivay and Anika in the back seat.

Shivay's POV

What's going on here. What is them hiding from me?? Rudy said my ki... What was he saying?? And why they shouted on him?? They seems to be very shocked... What if he wants to say kit... No no no. It won't happen. Coz if she was my kittu then she would have said me...

"Bhai" his chain of thoughts cutter by Malli.

"Are you listening to us?" Malli asked.

"Sorry I was zoned out. What was you saying?" He asked.

"Nothing you carry-on with your romantic thoughts." Malli said in irritation.

"What? Romance? With whom??" Shivay asked

"Is there any need to say your love's name bhaiya, everyone knows your first love is your office" Rudy said

"Shut up Rudy" shivay said annoyingly.

"Shivay" Anika called him.

"What happened Anika? You want to say something?" Shivay asked as he noticed her struggling to say something

"I Love You"

All looked at the source in shock except Shivay.

Om smacked Rudy's head.
"Speak after looking at the surroundings."

"Arey I was saying I love you to Malli di" he said making pout.

Here shivay was looking at Anika curiously.

"Woh I didn't said about Daksh because I thought his father is coming. We send him to jail na. I didn't knew that he got bailed. Sorry." Anika said making a cute pout.

"Its OK Anika. I understand." They share an eye lock.

"If your ankho hi ankho ishara has done, plz come out. We reached the coffee shop.

They heard Rudy's voice and they broke the eyelock. They walked to the coffee shop.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

This one is for Aishwaryamani_14

Love you all

C u soon