Teacher/Cheater Singh Oberoi

Arnav came out from washroom wrapping a towel around his waist after having a hot bath.
He came to his wardrobe and opened it.

"Aaahhhhhhh"

Shivay heard his screaming and laughed loudly hifying with Anika and Khanna.

Arnav's full wardrobe have changed to a girls wardrobe. He have nothing to wear except the towel he is wearing now. He can't roam around wearing this towel only na.

Everyone came to his room hearing his scream.

"What hap....... " everyone stopped watching him nagu pangu, actually half nagu pangu.

"Haayyyy Arnav bhaiya changed into Nagu bhaiya." Rudy said making everyone laugh.

"Who did this?" Arnav asked ignoring Rudy's word.

"What do you mean by who did this bhaiya?" Rudy asked

"Who changed my wardrobe with girls dress?" Arnav asked

"We don't know." Everyone said and left from there.

"Arey what will i wear?" Arnav shouted.

"Abhi keliye jo wardrobe mei hei wahi pehenke aajaa." Tej shouted back. Arnav looked at his wardrobe and to the door. Shivay and Anika came in.

"Its just a trailer bro. Picture abhi baaki hei mere bhai." Arnav said coming close to Arnav. His jaw dropped. Shivay came to him

"You know your sissy more than me. But i have to say this. You messed with a very wrong person." Shivay said closing his mouth.

****************

Arnav looked at the mirror. He started to laugh seeing himself in girl's dress. He sighed and left to dining table.

 He sighed and left to dining table

Arnav came to the dining table. Everyone started to laugh seeing him. He came to his kittu.

"Kittu please give me my dress yaar." Arnav begged

"No way." She said turning her head to another side.

"Are you sure?" Arnav asked.

"Yes 1000% sure." Anika said

"Ok then. I have a meeting with japanese clients. I will go in this dress only." He said and started to move to the entrance. He was about to open the door suddenly his suit came in front of him. He looked at his kittu who was standing there holding his suit. Arnav raised his eyebrows.

"I don't want my bhai to get embarrassed in front of outsiders." She said giving the suit to him and turned to go. But she felt like someone pulling her back. In no time Arnav took her in a very tight hug. Everyone watched them with smile.

"It doesn't means your punishment is over. It was just a trailor. Full picture is on the way." Anika said with attitude breaking the hug. Arnav made a cry baby face.