Chapter Thirty-Seven

November 4th, 2019

Sheila

    "Momma, momma, please let go!" I cried to my teacher, pulling at the chin she was dragging me with. The collar dug into my neck due to my fierce resistance.

    "I'm not your momma," she hissed, she tugged me. This was the only way she could get me to go places I didn't want without have to touch me. There is only one place that I didn't like going to, my bedroom. "You are going to be okay, just come on," she huffed giving me a tug that made me stumble forward.

    It was cruel, cold, condensed room the seven by seven foot room. It only had a blanket and a pillow. I dug my heels into the ground as pulled me down the hallways.

    I would be paying attention to the sunset outside, something I only rarely see, if I wasn't fighting for my life. Though there was only so much my little body could do against a full grown werewolf.

    I saw the gods forsaken room come into the distance, I started crying hysterically. "Please take it off! Please let me go, momma!" I was pulling back so hard my butt was almost touching the ground.

    "Why do you anyways have to be so difficult," she huffed opening the door with one hand. She pulled my chain to the back of the room, where she tied me up. She brought the pillow and blanket close enough so that I could reach it.

    I sobbed reaching for her, "momma," she flinched back. "Momma!" The chains choked me, holding me back from running to her. Or more importantly, running towards the door.

    "Goodnight, Ill see you tomorrow."

     "No!" I screeched, I instantly reached down to my collar trying to scratch it off me. Coating my nails in fresh blood.

    "Get it off!"

    "Get it off!"

    "Get it off!" I sobbed, pulling it away from my body.

    "Sheila! Sheila gods! Stop it! You're hurting yourself, Sheila!" Zaivinth was shouting at me holding my hands away from my body.

    Electric shock ran down my body. I let out another cry, Kolgrim had cursed this thing on me as I was running away. "Get it off me!"

    "Sheila!" Zaivinth's voice boom making me choke on my own scream. I slowly looked up at him, my vision still blurry with tears. The second my eyes met his blue ones I instantly lost all the fight within me.

    I slumped against his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. He rubbed circles into my back, soothing me back to sanity. "You are going to be fine," he whispered those words over and over again. "We will find a way to get it off you."

    I felt a sticky sensation on my fingers, blood. My own blood, I had easily cut into my neck now that there was nothing trimming down my nails. They made me cut my nails every morning for this exact reason.

    "Zaivinth whats— oh my god." I heard Xion in the distance. "How— how did this even happen?" I felt Zaivinth pick me up bridal style as another wave of shocks rushed through me.

    "Call all the engineers," Zaivinth ordered his voice was booming, echoing against the mountain, "I don't give a damn to what they are doing, if they aren't here in ten minutes I'll burn this kingdom to ash, ally or not." He threatens.

    I just focused on my breathing as I rested my head against his shoulder. I closed my eyes, trying to conserve all my energy towards surviving the next wave of shocks.

    "You heard the Dragon!" Xion shouted backing my mate up.

    It had to only been a few minutes later but I was getting tied down to a table. Why in the world was I getting tied down? I looked up to my mate with pleading eyes.

    "They need to make sure you can't move, even during the shocks." He put his hand on my cheek, grabbing a piece of hair and tucking it behind my ear.

    "You are going to be okay."

    Those words once again snapped something within me. I no longer saw my mates bright blue eyes looking down at me. I saw my teachers dark brown eyes. I started screaming again.

    She sighed pinching the bridge of her nose, I guess I made her upset. I frowned and was about to apologize but she beat me into speaking, "if you don't get this in the next five minutes you are going to bed early, do you hear me? We don't have time for this, you are going to be six in two months

    Not the room. Please not the room. I nodded my head, clenching the pencil right into my hand. My black hair was tied into a braid, I had to learn to tie it myself. I had to do everything myself.

    I've never once had physical contact. So worried about me cursing them. What did I do to deserve this? She went on teaching and I was too lost in my own thought to even pay attention.

    "Times up. Question time."

    I failed all the questions.

    "No! I'll learn this time! I'll learn! Please no." I pulled back on the chain with one hand, holding onto the table with the other.

    No. No. Not again.

    Then, due to all the pulling, the chain snapped.

    I was shaking viscously, my eyes looked up once more to see friendly blue ones filled with worry. "Sheila it's off. It's off. You don't have to worry." He leaned over me. His voice was hoarse as if he had been talking non-
stop for hours.

    I reached my hand up only to be stopped by leather straps. I took in a breath, ready for the straps to trigger yet another fit. I was just so exhausted.

   "Get it off her." He grew talons and ripped off two of them by himself. I raised my hand to my neck to feel nothing but dried blood. I let out a sigh of relief.

    "Sheila." My mate was hovering over me. Instantly I reached up and wrapped my hands around his neck.

    "Thank you." I wanted to say, but my voice only came out as a whisper. "Thank you for saving me." I felt his arms squeeze around me.

    "I shouldn't have ever left. This is all my fault." He mumbled into my ear.

    My eyes widen, he had said those words before. He had said those words before. But where? Where has he said those words.

    Then it hit me.

    The dream. The future.

    I had changed the future.

Sis can't catch a break can she. I'm sure Sheila wants a day off aha.

ms-F0vY7w

ms-F0vY7w.gif

What's the consequence of changing the future hmm??

What do you think of her teacher now?

What do you think Kolgrim will do next?

COMMENT AND VOTE PWEASE