Chapter Thirty-Eight

November 8th, 2019

Sheila

    I was looking up at the ceiling, my mates soft breaths the only sound. I rested my hands on my stomach. I thought back to how I had come to be sleeping in the same bed as my mate.

    "What could be so bad about your own room." My teachers words echoed in my head.

    Oh, now I remember. The second I opened the door to my room the memory care back in a harsh wave. I had to embarrassing turn round and plead to my mate to sleep with him. I rolled over to look at his face.

    His beautiful black hair, sharp jawline, beautifully defined cheeks. I let out a sigh of admiration. How was this hunk my mate.

    I looked at him for a long time. Ogling at his good looks. I had my head perched up by my elbow. "How?" I whispered, so silently. "How did I get so lucky."

    Then I thought to myself, many would think that my life had been filled with nothing but never ending curses. Though to look at my mate sleep soundly, it made my heart flutter. Sure I have been dealt a pretty bad hand in life. Though this moment was a solid ace.

    "What are you doing awake my love." His husky voice rolled off his tou he sending butterflies to my stomach.

    I instantly rolled over to the other side, cupping my steaming cheeks in my hands. Oh goodness, did I just get caught drooling over my mate while he slept? What is he going to think?

    Then I felt his arms wrap around my torso, pulling me against his body. I let out a squeal of surprise. Then I heard the bed squeak, then I felt his hot breath on my ear. "Oh mate, you can't get away after getting caught like that," he whispered huskily into my ear.

    My toes curled with pleasure. "I wasn't doing anything," I stuttered out, my heart rate going a hundred miles per-minute.

    "Nothing you say?" He hovered above me, gently turning my shoulder so I would look up at him. "So these eyes," he kissed my temple, just to the sides of my eyes. "Or these lips," he gave my lips a feather light kiss. "Were just sitting idle as you looked over my shoulder at the wall." His white smile glowed in the darkness.

    "Y-yes?" I gave a shy smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck drawing him in closer.

    "You are such horrible liar, my love." He closed the distance as he pecked my lips. Shocks, wonderful, arousing shocks fluttered through me. So different from the ones before. So perfect, unique, brilliant, lovely. I wanted more.

    We parted, though before he got a chance to talk I smashed my lips against his. He growled against my lips and I couldn't help but smile. His tongue entered my mouth. His winding against mine with had my mind spinning.

    I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth as one hand slid up my nightgown. That seemed to snap a tether that connection him to sanity.

    He pulled up, "are you sure you want to continue?" We were both breathing heavily due to that lip lock.

    "Yes, my mate," I knew what I was getting myself into. I knew that with this I would need to become a queen. With this I will no longer be me, it will only be us and them. That was scary. Though, I think we made a grand team that could defeat all. To win wars, together, no longer alone. I wasn't alone.

    No more teacher, no more empty house, no need to silently make conversation with myself. Now I had my mate, a castle that never sleeps, a forever partner to talk to, with, about anything.

    I saw his pearly whites elongate into sharp fangs. Though I wasn't scared, no I was excited, the future that I had been scared of hours earlier now seemed so bright with him.

    This relationship would be hard, at heart we were both lone wolves, and communicating will be a problem. Though problems can be fixed, and I'm willing to give my entire soul to fixing everyone one of my problems with him.

    He leaned down against my neck, slowly kissing the crook of my neck over and over again. He pulled up again, "are you sure you want this?" His eyes looked so sad. "This is forever, forever with me."

    "Forever with a beautiful, intelligent, caring mate doesn't sound bad." I leaned up and kissed him, his fangs pricked against my bottom lip, though it was healed in an instant.

    His eyes wavered, sending waves of pain into my heart. Did he truly think that I wasn't worth him. I raised a hand to his cheek, "it could only be you. Only you."

    He kissed my hand before smashing his lips back down onto mine. His hand gripped the hem of my nightgown pulling it over my head as I pulled his trousers lower and lower.

    His lips slowly made its way back down to my neck, leaving a trail of tender kisses. He hovered over the spot where he would mark me. Scraping his teeth against my flesh that sent waves of pleasure down my skin. "I love you." He said to me softly.

    "I love you too." I truly, from every corner of my soul, loved him. Loved my kind, strong, gentle mate.

    Then his fangs slowly sank into my skin and I let out a gasp, pain was first, then followed by pure bliss. I let out a moan, unable to control myself.

    He then licked the mark that had my legs tingling with pleasure. His body grounded against mine, sending this frenzy within my stomach.

    The he kissed his way all the way down my torso to just over my womanhood.  He grabbed both of my hands and held it over my head as he kissed my inner thy. The only words now in the air was his simple, "I love you."

    Gods, what a night.

Go take a cold shower.

ms-s023wi

ms-s023wi.gif

NOW SHE BECOMES QUEEN MUAHAHA.

How do you think Xion will react to this spicy couple?

I wonder how Sheila react to the newly marrie—mated life. Ahaha

What do you think Kolgrim is up too?

Should the next chapter be in Zaivinth's POV... or should the morning after still be Sheila's?

COMMENT AND VOTE PWEASE