Chapter Sixty-Three

JANUARY 1st, 2020

Sheila

"U-um," I stammered out, "Hello, I am Sheila," I looked next to me, at Weni who smiled soundly like she was encouraging me to keep talking. Little did she know the anxieties were eating me alive. I looked at who seemed to be the older brother, he kept his face straight.

"I'm Fein Dekeris, the god of guidance, your older brother," he had bright dark eyes, that he had gotten from his mother and slick black hair from his father. Truthfully I could fit right into this family, though I had grey eyes, instead of their exotic ones.

My father reached his hand behind Weni and placed it on my shoulder, "I am the god of darkness," he smiled warmly, he seemed sweet, a really kind man, no wonder mom fell for him. "You can call me father, please rely on me in the future," he gave my shoulder a nice squeeze before letting me go. It was odd that I could consider one of the nine original gods as my father.

    "I will make sure to do so, though even though I probably won't be able to do much, if you ever need anything, I will lend you my aid." I looked over to Weni, how in the word did she convince these people to like me? The gods of darkness, guidance, stars, and moon, all are now my direct family members? This was all to much.

    Food was rolled out a second later by the servers of the house, placing dishes in front of us. Wait gods eat? "You don't know how useful it is to have a Queen as a sibling." Ross said strentching in his chair.

    "What? You are a god, how useful is it to have a mortal sister," I swirled my wine that was just poured into my glass before taking a sip.

    "Many don't believe we exist," Mom spoke up, "thus making it a lot harder to do as we please," she shrugged.

    "Or to put it in other words," my father spoke up, "you are the an ambassador for the Immortal Realm."

    "An ambassador..." I murmered looking down at my plate.

    "You be quiet!" Mom snapped and dad put his hands up in surrender. "Before being the link between the two realms, you are our daughter, so don't look at our relationship as a business partnership. Which my stupid husband made it out to seem." She shot a glare at Dad and he sighed before shoving food into his mouth.

    "That's not how I meant to put it." He groaned, placing his head on his hand. "I'm sorry Sheila, a business relationship isn't what I was trying to make it out to seem like," then he looked at mom with the look that said 'happy now?'

    I laughed, "I know," I looked to my brothers, "that's not how I understood it." I clutched my hands together.

    Dinner went off without a hitch, the only person that didn't talk at all was Fein. I stood and Weni and I walked to the entrance of the castle. Though behind us, we heard the sound of footsteps.

    I turned on my heels to see Fein walking with his hands in his pockets, a gesture that Ross seemed to pick up on. "I'll take her back," he nudged his chin in my direction.

    My moms eyes lit up, "of course, I'll leave it to you," she faced me and gave me a peck on my cheek. "Have a nice night," then before I could say a reply she disappeared with the mist.

    I was left shocked clutching the cheek my mom just kissed, and looked at Fein as he held out an arm to me. I happily hooked my left arm around his. The way he acted some-what reminded me of the mix between Ross and Cebrus.

    We reached the end of the Palace, if I took one more step I would fall into the void of stars. Though before I could stop him, Fein stepped off the palace marble floor and into space. I almost screamed in horror. Though I was stopped dead.

    He was floating as I was stuck planted onto the marble. "H-how?" I heard him give a quiet chuckle.

    He pointed to himself, "god of guidance," then he pointed up to the stars. One by one the stars started to light up, making a line.

    "Is that where we need to go?" I asked, and then out of nowhere, he tugged me out into the void. And just like him, I was now floating. I hugged onto him tightly, and he wrapped a hand around me. Keeping me close to him.

    "Yes, your room is at the end," he was referring to the line of stars. No wonder he was the god of Guidance, he was the perfect person to ask where to go.

    We started walking on the trail that he made for us. "I'm a bit nervous to join this family," he looked at me with a shocked expression. "It's not that I don't like anyone, I love all of you," I looked down at my hands. "I just don't think I'm good enough, you are all gods after all." And I was just a mortal.

    Then a smile appeared on his lips again. He stopped us and turned me to face him. Then out of nowhere he started to pat me on the head, "there is much you don't know about yourself," he looked at the stars above, I followed his eyes. He held out a hand, the constellations started to form.

    "Don't know about myself?"

    "Look at stars," I looked, following the golden line connecting each and every one of them. "They do not know that they are apart of something much greater than themselves, yet they are." He looked down at me again, "you are a star." He patted me on the head.

    "And soon you will see the bigger picture, sister." He held out his hand this time, pulling me along with him.

     "But I'm scared to see the bigger picture." Just recently I was a single person, worrying about myself. Now there was so many people I had to protect. If the bigger picture involved them, and surly it did, I hope it is only good news.

    "Don't," the balcony to Zaivinth's room came into view. We floated down to the surface. We landed and looked at eachother with a smile. "Good will come, as well as bad. But majority good," he smiled down at me, "if I can help it."

    I sighed and smiled up at him too. "It's a relief to have you as a brother."

    "Likewise," he looked to the balcony door. "It is nice to have a sister like you."

    "I must go," he said patting my head once again. Why did he keep doing it. Of course I didn't mind, though what urged him to pet me?

    "Have a good night." We smiled at each other, and then started to ascend into the sky once more.

    So I walked over to the balcony door, I placed my hand on the handle, but I turned and looked up at the sky. There was my family, my mother the moon, my father supporting her with his darkness, my brother the stars, and my other sibling was the one who tied the stars together.

    I had a lot of people supporting me now. I wasn't alone anymore; even in the darkness.

    I pulled the door open, readying myself for tomorrow knowing I was to be the one to kill Azai, my once good friend.

The new family!! Awe I love them.

ms-qWMKqG

ms-qWMKqG.gif

If Sheila was to have god like powers, what do you think she should have?

How will Azai react to the raid?

Do you think Sheila will succeed in taking down the Faeries?

Comment and Vote Pwease