4. Disturbing Behavior

Dean, Sam and I arrive to the Lockwood Mansion, I'm wearing a simple pink dress, with a black bag. (W/o the shades)

I talk to Carol and a few of the councils members

I talk to Carol and a few of the councils members. They serve me vervain which doesn't affect the two of them, it burned my mouth which I prayed I played it off well. I can feel them watching us cautiously. Ric comes to me wanting to leave. I walk with him to E.

"Please tell me it's time to go." Ric says.

"Beyond. Where's Damon?" E says.

"We can." I say in relief.

"Probably off somewhere doing bad things to good people. Consider me the honesty police." Caroline is suddenly isn't okay. I shoot her a look.

"What is it?" E asks.

"What the matter?" Sam asks.

"It's my dad." She says. We turn to look at Bill. 

"Why would he even show up here?" I ask.

"I don't know. But I can't..." Caroline says.

"I get it. I'll call you later." E says, Caroline leaves and goes upstairs.

"Ok, what's that all about?" Ric asks.

"Speaking of doing bad things to good people..." E says as we leave. Damon joins us.

"Wait, wait, Houston, we have a problem." He says.

"Where have you been?" E asks.

"Managing Bill Forbes. Apparently he's impervious to compulsion." Damon says.

"How?" Dean asks.

"I have no idea. But he threatened to out me. Don't get me started on the irony of that." Damon says.

"What did you do to him? How do you know the compulsion doesn't work?" E asks.

"That's not the most important piece of information I mentioned, Elena." Damon says.

"What does he want?" Ric asks.

"He wants to control the council. Says it's been compromised." Damon explains.

"It has!" Ric says.

"He wants to put vervain in the town's water supply." Damon says.

"Maybe it's not a bad idea. I mean, it'll help you keep yourself in control now that Stefan's not here to..." I say.