8. We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨, 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 of the day throwing herself  on the bed

"You're dramatic." Jake says startling her.

"What the hell?" She asks.

"Viola let me in. I've been waiting for you." He says. She raises her eyebrow at him.

"What's going on?" She asks, sitting up.

"It's the Hayley girl. I don't completely trust her." He says.

"Well I wouldn't either, she slept with Tyler. He cheated on Care." She says not knowing the entire truth behind the story. Tyler, Jake ans Caroline agrees on not telling her, to protect her.

"Did you get any visions from her?" He asks eagerly.

"It's personal Jake." She says giving him a look to not intrude anymore.

"What happens to her?" He asks ignoring her look. He didn't care for anyone if his family was in danger.

"She dies, I saw her die. It was horrifying. My instincts tell me she isn't trying to hurt anyone." She says.

"But will she?" He asks worried for his brother, the hybrids he's bonded with and his mother. If this backfires, he's sure Klaus would go after their mother.

"I don't know, Jake, I wish I could tell you more." She says.

"You can." he says showing her a rag with blood.

"Jake what did you do?" She asks worried.

"I didn't hurt her, she got hurt. I know you can collect blood drops from this, I've seen a witch do it before." He says, she raises an eyebrow, "When I left with Tyler," He adds.

"Okay fine. My grandmother has a spell for tracking linage, maybe it might work. I've been playing with it. Modifying it." She explains taking the rag and doing as he asks.

"Jake." She says as the blood travels to New Orleans, she does another more specific one and it takes them to a bayou. "The woofs there, one of them they uhh. they have a birthmark." She says pulling out a journal and the mark appears.

"How do you know this?" He asks.

"My great grandfather, he was a witch, my great grandmother was a werewolf. Making my gandmore the first tribrid of her kind, her family was from one of the original werwolf packs. They had so much information on werewolfs" She says as she begins reading. "My mom updated it, theres some werewolfs." She says lying to him. She felt guilty but her gut was telling her Hayley need to be there, and she felt as if she did the right thing. He nods, telling her goodbye before leaving.

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥. He doesn't look pleased with her.

"What's going on? Is the world going to shit again?" She asks.

"When were you going to tell me that you and Dean are official?" He asks.

"Ohh, that. Yeah I forgot. Sorry." She apologizes awkwardly.

"Sam called me and told me." he says.

"What?" She asks.

"Sam told me, Dean told him but you didn't tell me." He says sounding a little hurt. "Jeremy even knows, you took him to Miss Mystic Falls, the entire town knows and you still haven't told mom, dad or I." He says in disbelief.

"Actually..." She says trailing off, feeling guilty. "I told dad, I called him." She explains.

"Are you happy? and sure you want this?" He asks, she nods furiously smiling. He wraps his arms rounder pulling her into a hug and she embraces him. "I'm happy for you Scarlett." He says.

"Me too, he makes me happy Will. He's just, he's Dean thats the only way I can explain it. He's green eyes, and the way he smiles, smells, talks to me. He has my heart completely." She says.

"You're in love." He says admiring his sister as she speaks about how great Dean is.

"I love him, William. I don't think I've ever felt this love for someone. I love him." She smiles excitedly, she's joyful and Will smiles looking at his little sister smile. She was happy, truly happy.

"I forgive you for not telling me." He says making her laugh.

"Thank you," She smiles at her big brother.

"I approve, and I know you don't need my approval but I approve of you two. He makes you happy, and I'm glad. You deserve it." He says. "Now finish getting ready, so we can go to Alex's place."

"Okay." She nods.

     𝘼𝙩 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭'𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 the friend group. Some of Alex's others friends were there. They had a movie playing in the living room, Scarlett wasn't paying much attention as she texted Dean.

"Hey, I'm glad you and Dean fixed things." Alex smiles at her as she serves herself a drink.

"Thank you." She smiles. "For that night, convincing me that's it's okay to feel and be vulnerable." She adds before taking a sip of her drink.

"Your brother tells me that he's planning the wedding." He jokes making her laugh shaking her head.

"I think Jer and him might, they like Dean a lot. He's great, and I can't think of someone else I'd rather be with." She says smiling, she wanted the whole entire world to know about her and Dean.

"I'm happy for you." Viola wraps her arms around Scarlett and kisses her check. "For you and Dean." She says smiling at her friend.

"I'm happy for you Scar. You deserve to be happy and he seems to do just that." Jake smiles at his best friend.

"Thank you, both of you. I'll tell Dean about how all of you are very happy for us." Scarlett says looking between Vi and Jake.

"And excited!" Viola exclaims excitingly.

"Oh ohh, look who has been drinking a lot." Scarlett turns to look at Vi, who laughs and waves her off.

"Not a lot, only a little bit, maybe a lot of bit." Vi says before drinking the rest of the beer in her cup.

"Okay, She's going to be drunk, big headache."
Jake says as his alcohol is kicking in. "Looks like me too. No worries, it's gonna be fineee." He slurred making them laugh.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝟏𝟎𝟐𝟗
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬? 𝐈𝐝𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥.
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎