13. Ghostfacers!

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧. Once she turned in her key, she got on a flight to meet up with Sam and Dean. Caroline has insisted on her going to prom but she skipped town before the blonde could drag her to prom. She didn't feel like dealing with everyone or coming face to face with Silas again. He scared her, and she knew exactly how powerful he is.

Dean was driving baby, Sam sat in the passenger seat shining a flashlight towards the Morton House before driving away to find a place to park, Scarlett sat in the back seat like usual as she made sure to crease the last page she read on her book, before placing it next to her.

    𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧, 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙤 kids, "Freeze! police officers! don't move!"

Sam says, "All right. All right. All right. Take it easy, take it easy."

Dean says, "Let's see some identification." Scarlett was getting some serious bad vibes from this place.

Sam says, "Come on. Let's see some i.d."

"What -- are we under -- under arrest?" One of them says. "We are unarmed." The other says.

Corbett says, "Oh, god. Oh, god."

Dean says, "Want to explain that weirdo outfit, Mr., uh, Corbett?" Scarlett recognizes them.

Ed says, "I know you."

Dean says, "Yeah, sure you do. Give me some identification."

Ed says, "Yeah, ho-- whoa, hold on a second. I know you guys. Yeah."

"What?" Corbertt asks.

Ed says, "Yeah, huh."

Sam says, "Holy shit."

Dean says turning to look at Sam, "What?" Scarlett laughs.

Sam says, "Uh, West Texas... the... the tulpa we had to take out. Those two goofballs that almost got us killed..."

"The hellhounds or something?"  Scarlett says.

"Fuck me." Dean says, Scarlett look at him and winks.

"Yeah, we're not hellhounds anymore, okay? It didn't test that well." Ed says.

"No shit." Scarlett says.

"Ed, what's going on?" Corbett asks.

"They're not cops, buddy -- no, not at all." Ed says.

"Ed, Ed, you had a partner, too, didn't you -- A different guy?" Dean asks.

"Oh, yeah, yeah." Ed says.

"Is he around here somewhere?" Dean asks.

"He's running around, chasing ghosts." Ed says.