13.2 Ghostfacers!

𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 12:04 𝘼𝙈, 𝙁𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 29𝙩𝙝, they looked for Corbett but didn't find him

Ed says, "Oh, god, what's happened? Oh, god. He's gone. He just disappeared."

Harry says, "Okay, let's just go through all the angles. Let's go through all the cameras we have."

"Well, it's 12:04, Dean, Scar. You good? You happy?" Sam says.

"Yeah, I am happy." Dean says.

Sam says,"Let's go hunt the Morton house," you said, "it's our Grand Canyon."

Dean argues, "Sam, I don't want to hear this."

Sam sys, "You got two months left, Dean. Instead, we're gonna die tonight. With Scarlett, her mom will bring us back and kill us again."

"I can't be killed, vampire blood." She says trying to lighten the mood. Sam picks up a chair and smashes it against the sealed front door.

"Whoa! what the hell is going on guys?" Spruce asks.

"I'll tell you what's going on. Every door, every window, I'm guessing every exit out of this house -- they're all sealed." Sam says.

"But w-why are they sealed?" Maggie asks.

"It's a supernatural lockdown, okay? Whatever took Corbett doesn't want us to leave, and it's no death echo. This is a bad mother, and it wants us scared." Dean says.

"Or it just wants us." Maggie says.

"Oh Fairchild witches, please tell me the isn't how I go, instead of some legendary Fairchild or Mikaelson way." Scarlett says making Dean laugh, he wraps his arms around her and kisses the top of her head.

"We'll be fine, we always are." He whispers.

Sound of the EMF detector going off. More camera interference as we see Harry sidle up to Maggie as they secretly hold hands.

"Uh, guys, the camera's fritzing again." Spruce says.

"Whoa. Whoa. Guys, the EMF's starting to spike. This is a big one!" Ed says.

"Everybody, stay close. There's something coming." Sam says. Dean pulls Scarlett in closer.

Another apparition appears. "Whoa!!!" They says.

"Is this the same echo you guys saw earlier?" Dean asks.

"No, it's a different guy." Harry says.

"Multiple echoes? What the hell's going on?" Dean asks. "Dean," Scarlett whispers beginning to feel overwhelmed with everything.

"Something bad is going to happen." She tells him one he turns to look at her.