2. The Kids Are Alright

Scarlett's POV

   𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡, 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣, 𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 about the possible case. Will and I were having a staring contest.

"Hey. Who was that?" Dean asks Sam once he gets off the phone.

"Ah, I was just ordering pizza." Sam quickly says.

Dean looks around. "Dude, you do realize that you're in a restaurant?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Oh, yeah. I ... just felt like pizza, you know?" Sam smiles, tight-lipped and reeking of insincerity.

"O-kay, Weirdy Mcweirderton." Dean clears throat. "So, I think we actually got something."

"Yeah?" Sam asks.

"Cicero, Indiana. Falls on his own power saw. Wonder Twins were right." Dean says. Will and I roll our eyes.

"And? What, that's it? One power saw?" Sam asks.

"Well we're already here might as well check it out." I shrug.

"Well... yeah." Dean says.

"And you think that this is a case?" Sam asks.

"Well, I don't know. Could be. Might say we'll check it out, we're here." Dean says. I feel my phone ring, I check it and I see it's Niklaus.

"It's grandpappy." I say making Will laugh.

"We'll be back." Will says and we got outside.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello, Scarlett are you with Will?" Klaus asks.

"Yeah we're together." I say.

"How long will you be out of town?" He asks.

"We're finishing up a case, give us two days, we'll be back Monday night." I says.

"Don't you have class?" He asks.

"Yes we both have class at eight am, Tuesday morning." I say looking at the ground. "Don't give me a lecture."

"I won't, just be careful we're all still linked. May I speak to Will?" He asks. I pass him to Will. I walk into the dinner and order a doughnut.

"She was a yoga teacher. It was the bendiest weekend of my life. Come on. Have a heart, huh? It's my dying wish." I hear Dean say.

"Yeah, well, how many dying wishes are you gonna get? I mean what you did with Scarlett and now you want to sleep with a yoga teacher?" Sam says.

"As many as I can squeeze out. Come on. Smile, Sam! God knows I'm gonna be smiling after 24 hours with Gumby girl." Dean chuckles to himself, Sam laughs too, a little. "Gumby girl
"Does that make me Pokey?" There's a pause. "Scarlett and I aren't official, she pushed the conversation away, she's said it many times she doesn't want to rush into anything."

I clench my jaw, and I eat my doughnut, I head back to Will.

"Grandpa Nik, says be careful and to not let us get killed." He laughs lightly. I give him a smile and nod.

   𝙋𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡, 𝘾𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡, 𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙤, Indiana, Dean stops to let us out.

"Don't wait up for me, Sammy." Dean starts to drive off as Sam is still pulling his bag out of the car, teasing Sam.

"Wait, Dean. Dean, you... Dean!" Sam says.
Dean drives off. We're left standing there like idiot kids dropped off at a kids party we don't want to attend.