4. The Five

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡. She ran into Alexander, as she's heading to her dorm back from the cafeteria.

"Hey." Alex greets her.

"Hey." She looks up and smile.

"How was winter break?" He asks her.

"Good, spent time with my family. How about you?" She asks.

"Good, everyone flew in." He smiles a little, the two walk back to her dorm where they meet up with Vi and Will.

          𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙖 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖.

"So, Alex's crazy girlfriend crashed the party. I swear on my mothers holy pie that she made it more interesting." Violet says.

"Alex has a girlfriend?" Scarlett asks looking sat Viola, she thought he was single. Last they spok, she taught he was single.

"Sorry, ex girlfriend. I don't know they're confusing." Vi explains, Scarlett nods as Vi tells her more stories.

Jessie approaches the girls, seeing them laugh. "Hey girls!"

"Jessie!" The girls smile. "We're having a welcome back to school party." Jessie tells Viola and Scarlett.

"Oh really whats the theme now?" Scarlett asks.

"We decided on halloween again." He says.

"Christmas just passed." Vi frowns, "New year new me." She jokes making them laugh. "I should be your party planner."

"New Year new us." He says.

"Viola complaining about a party, to dress up doesn't sound right." Scarlett says.

"New Year new us, Just like Jessie says!" Vi argues making them laugh.

𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚, 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭, 𝙑𝙞, 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙩 𝙑𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢.

"Alice?" Alex questions.

"Mad hatter?" Scarlett raises an eyebrow.

"We're all a little mad." He says, she rolls her eyes

"Little red riding hood?" Will asks Vi. Vi grins and shrugs.

"Firemen? How original." Vi teases Jake and Will. The boys shoot her a look of dissaproval.

   𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚, 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭, 𝙑𝙞, 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 party when Jake spots Damon arriving with Elena and Bonnie.

Viola and Scarlett danced having their time of their life. Alex had left he group to speak with Jessie. Will and Jake found a group of girls to dance with.

Bonnie runs into Scarlett and they both talk for a bit.

Bonnie looks shocked and Scarlett follows her gaze, it's Elena drinking blood off a girl.

"Bonnie." Scarlett calls out for her, Elena walks out after Bonnie. Scarlett walked away, knowing it wasn't her place. She had banished Elena in her life.

"Scarlett." Alex spots her by the beer and approaches her breaking from her thoughts.

"Alex." She greets.

"What's wrong?" Alex asks.

"I just saw Elena, drinking from a girl." She says.

"A sight you never thought you'd see?" Alex asks. Scarlett nods, "You should call him and tell him how you feel." Alex tells her. She raises an eyebrow. "You know exactly who I'm talking about, tomorrow isn't promised Scarlett and you two clearly have feelings for each other, take a leap of faith. Be happy."

"What is it with you pushing me to him?" She asks.

"Because believe it or not, not everyone is out to get you Fairchild." He says sincerely. "Also because one day you'll wake up and realize the mistake you made by not loving them sooner." He says looking in her eyes.

She takes a deep and breathe, "I, I need to go." She says and walks away.

                𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙣, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 who else to turn to. She felt the pit in her stomach to not to, but she dialed his number anyway.

"Hey, Stefan?" Scarlett asks.

"Scarlett?" Stefan asks in a soft concern voice, she hasn't reached out to him since the night of the bridge, on Caroline's birthday.

"I need help." She says feeling lost.

"Where are you?" He asks, she tells him where exactly she's at. Stefan appears in front of her and she seems in distress, she hugs him crying into him.

"I don't want him to die." She cries. "He's going to die, and I don't want him to." All Stefan can do is hold her and let her cry it out for the moment.

"You can tell them how you feel, Scarlett you can't be afraid to love him. You guys don't have much time so might as well make him the happiest." He says after she calm down a bit more.

"He said he wants me and I am terrified of what that means, I mean he's Dean." She says.

"Your first love." Stefan says.

"I loved Tyler though, he isn't my first love." She says.

"You're in love with Dean, you loved Tyler but you were never in love with him." he says and she nods.

"It scares me, but he makes me feel so alive" She says taking a deep breath and smiling,

"And it feels dafe but then scariest thing you've ever done. and you don't know how to think or react but as long as you're with time it will be okay, they are the first person you tell everything to." he explains and she nods, "take a leap of faith Scarlett, love like that doesn't come twice." he tells her, She nods and smiles.

"Thank you Stefan," She smiles gratefully, he nods and hugs her before leaving.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 desicion Scarlett dials the familiar number of Dean Winchester. She dials the number, not knowing exactly what to tell him. Might as well be happy for a bit.

Love like that doesn't come twice. Or she might just plainly tell him 'I love you'.

The phone rang until he answered it, "hello doll?"

"Dean" She breathes out in relief.

"Whats up?" He asks.

"I don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering what if, Dean I want you and everything that comes with it. I'm in Dean Winchester, you and your chaotic life. I want to wake up one day and know I loved the love of my life. God Dean I want to make you the happiest man ever." She says.

"Scarlett?" He asks, not beliving her.

"I'm in Dean, a hundred percent in." She says smiling, she was able to let it go, let go of the fear. She's never felt such a big relief.

Words 1040
I hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. How are you guys liking the confession? She was finally true to her feeling. I can't WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.
Updated September 25, 2020