9. O Come, All Ye Faithful

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 due today, and her weekly quizzes

"Hey, do you have the notes for last Thursday for Professor Douglas?" Viola asks.

"Yeah, here." Scarlett pulls them out handing it to her.

"Can I use them?" Violas asks. Scarlett nods.

"Thank you! I'll see you later in class." Viola says as she makes her way out.

"Hey can you take some hot chocolate on the way to class?" Scarlett asks.

"Yea sure," Vi says opening the door, revealing Damon Salvatore. "Scar your uncle is here. Bye." She says leaving the two.

"Whats going on?" Scarlett asks Damon.

"Jeremy is hell bent on killing Elena and when need you to help us talk to him." Damon says.

"Why?" She asks.

"Jeremy is your little brother. You'll do anything for him Scarlett and you know it. It would kill him if he killed Elena." He says.

"And who let Jermey kill a vampire?" She asks, "Was it Stefan?" She asks, Damon stay quiet.

"This all because of you Damon! If you hadn't told Elena to kill Connor, we wouldn't be in this mess!" She says. He sighs rolling his eyes.

"Get this in your head, Damon, if anything happens to Jeremy I'll kill you and Stefan myself, along with Elena and everyone in Mystic Falls." She threatens Damon making chills go down his spine, he's never seen her eyes this cold, she held no emotion. "Thats a promise." She says picking up her jacket and phone before they left.

   𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩'𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙨  Shane is tying Jeremy to a chair. Elena and Bonnie are sitting in front of him. "Think of it as kind of a conditioned response, right? See vampire, kill vampire. What I'm doing is creating a kind of middle step. It's like a detour where his subconscious learns to recognize you as someone he loves, someone he wants to protect. And that gives him a choice. He can choose to take the detour instead of the conditioned response. Ok. Talk to him. He'll listen,"

"We're here." Damon announces before Elena gets a chance to speak.

"Scarlett," Bonnie smiles. 

"Hey Bonnie." Scarlett smiles.

"Scarlett Gilbert?" Shane asks.

"It's Salvatore." Scarlett corrects.

"As in Scarlett granddaughter of Eliza and Klaus, daughter of Faith." He says examining the girl.