2.Memorial

𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨 is alive, after much relief and screaming from Ivory and him. Mostly Ivory screaming at Klaus for allowing her to believe she had lost another parent. Rebekah had tried to calm them down and Elijah had watched with amusement. Will sat back and ignored them, Scarlett paid no attention along with Zach.

"The council is dead." Zach says walking inside Ivory's home.

"Well, at least our secret is safe away with the dead." Will jokes, "too soon?" He asks, Scarlett bites down her bottom lip, to prevent herself from laughing.

"Great. Jeremy just let me told me we have a hunter in town." Scarlett says reading her text message. "Tyler was attacked in his own home, dad they are asking why certain members weren't at the council meeting." She says.

"He'll come check on me." He says. "So you two better not come out while I deal with him."

"We have a service to go to, April's dad Pastor Young passed away, I use to babysit her." Scarlett says.

"Don't shake anyone's hand." Ivory says. The twins nod and they go off to prepare for the service.

         𝘼𝙩 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨' 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙝, 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 are in the church, prepping the memorial. Matt rejoins Elena. Elena left leaving April alone, and Scarlett aproches her.

"April." Scarlett greets softly "Scarlett." April smiles softly trying to hold it together as she cries. Scarlett hugs the younger girl and April leans in.

"You don't have to say anything, you can talk to him on your own if you want and feel more comfortable." Scarlett says combing through her hair comforting her. "If you need comfort you can look for me and I'll be there." She adds, understanding April, the month she lost her parent and then losing her child was the worst pain she ever felt.

"I just need a moment to collect myself." April tells Scarlett after she comfort her.            Scarlett smiles and nods heading to look for her paretns.

        𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡.

"What are you doing here?" Bonnie asks.

"To apologize." Will says.

"Why?" She raises an eyebrow at him.

"For Klaus forcing you to do black magic, and not being able to help you." Will says.

"He's done it to you?" She asks.

"No, but he's used witches and I've seen some go mad." Will says. "Why didn't you draw from me earlier?" he asks.

"Because you weren't supposed to know about the spell, I had used you when we desiccated Klaus." She says.

"My family has caused a lot of pain Bonnie, my grandpa being down for a few years probably would have taught him a few things." He lightly says.

"Why are you really here William?" She asks.

"Scarlett cares about you, she's my sister and she's scared to reach out to you because she thinks you hate her. So I'm reaching out, Eliza also wanted me to." He says.