1. Growing Pains

𝘼𝙩 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 her mother sleeping. Zach used wolfsbane to knock her out after her not being able to control her emotions and Faith Mikaelson coming out and accidentally hurting Elijah and Will.

"I didn't want to use it on her." Zach says.

"Dad." Will says.

"No, William." Zach says. "You two are my kids and you haven't seen your mother at her worst and I hope that you never do." He says.

Elijah by the doorway, Rebekah is alongside waiting for Faith to wake up.

"Aiden warned me." Scarlett says. "He got a vision, that we'd be in this situation."

"Scarlett I saw him, Alaric stabbed him, his body went up in flames." Rebekah says.

"He's Klaus, he always has a plan B, he can't be dead because if he's dead that means Stefan, Damon, Caroline, and Tyler, are dead. That means Jake looses someone else. That means the hybrids loose their lives, they are still people." Scarlett says not wanting to accept defeat, losing more family members.

"Why doesn't she go by Faith Mikaelson?" Will asks Elijah. Rebekah raises an eyebrow at Elijah. Zach turns his attention to him as well.

"Because last time I was called Faith Mikaelson I went on a killing spree." Ivory says sitting up feeling ashamed of hurting Elijah and Will last night.

"Killing spree?" Will asks.

"Vampires. Rippers, anyone who killed, last time I did so was after I lost you two." She says.

"What made you stop?" Scarlett asks.

"My father reached out to me. Uncle Elijah reminded me that Scarlett was alive and had a life, a good one. That William was in peace." Ivory says.

Will feels a power surge through him, he holds onto Scarlett. "Will?" Scarlett asks.

Will says, "Someone's channeling me."

"Will where's you're necklace?" Elijah asks.

"I gave it to Bonnie, for the spell." Will says struggling.

"That little bitch." Rebekah says. The twins turn to look at her. "I'll be right back."

"We aren't to leave the house Rebekah, the council wants you." Scarlett says, as she attempts to make her stop but she left.

  𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝘾𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧, 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨' body, partially burned. Tyler/Klaus enters.

Tyler/Klaus asks smiling "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"What is that doing here, Klaus? The deal we made with Tyler was that you'd leave his body and jump into someone else's the first chance you got." Bonnie asks.

"Yes. When I assumed I'd be a pile of Ash. But apparently fate and oxygen intervened, and there I am. Put me back." He says.

"I can't right now." She says.

"Your history teacher outed Tyler, Jake, and Caroline, my family, Scarlett is vulnerable to the council. They're on the war path and this body's vulnerable." He reminds her.

"I have to help Elena before she has to feed." She says.

"Elena's dead and no longer my concern." He says.