8. Ordinary People

"𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙂𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥." 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚. I push them off falling on them and hold my knife to her throat. I realize it's Vi and I let her go she smiles at me laughing, I've been spending too much time with the Winchesters.

"God Vi! You can't scare me like that!" I say getting off her.

"I'm sorry you should of seen your face! You were so ready to hurt me." She says. "I like your knife." She says.

"I didn't scare you?" I ask.

"Yeah, but you wouldn't hurt me. I'm your roommate. It would be to obvious that you killed me." Viola says. I check the time.

"Shit I need to meet Will." I say.

"Ooh the hot brother. How are you related to so many attractive people?" She asks.

"You're related to Alexzander, you tell me." I say.

"Tsk, it's just Alex," Vi says laughing. I get my things to head to the bathroom.

"Are you coming to meet Will?" I ask as I grab my key.

"Mhm. If you're okay with it. Is Jake going to be there?" She asks.

"I don't know, but they're roomies." I say. She nod.

"Okay I'm In." She grabs her shower basket and towel. We head to the showers.

     𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 white shirt with a plaid skirt, I wore sandals and had a cute hand bag

     𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 white shirt with a plaid skirt, I wore sandals and had a cute hand bag. I was telling Vi how Will and I actually met, well I modified the story.

"So you didn't meet your brother until this year? That sucks. I'm sorry." She says.

"It's fine, if you think about it my life is a sob story. But there isn't anyone of my friends I wouldn't do anything for." I say.

"Well, I would love to have you on my side when things go south" She says, we laugh and nod. We reach Will, I hug him.

"Hey how's it going?" I ask.

"Hey and good. You?" He asks

"I'm okay." I smile. Viola and him talk.

"Hey." I turn around to see Alexzander Viduran-Raven.

I smile at him. "Hey."

"You finally arrived, when do you start class?" He asks.

"Tuesday morning at eight." I say