14. Dangerous Liasons

𝘼𝙩 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨' 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 beautiful the sky is lit, she's petting a horse

"You know, my dad taught me how to love a horse, how to care for them. I got that from him." Ivory smiles. Klaus admires her from afar, he remembers when she was pregnant, how protective her horse got of her and the twins.

"You look beautiful." Klaus says.

"Thank you Dad, you look handsome." She smiles.

"Scarlett stood with us today, I was surprised." He says.

"Elijah spoke to her, she likes him." She says.

"Glad she likes of of us." He says.

"She'll like you, just give her time. She's still dealing with the other siblings. They give her shit for caring about you guys." She says.

"They what?" He asks.

"Jermey did, Dad we can't blame them. Elena, the ritual, we killed their aunt." She says. He nods her head.

"Dad, I think I'm head home. Guys are idiots." She says.

"What did they do?" He laughs.

"Alaric just told me he liked me and Zach and I shared a moment, 19 year old me is screaming, me right now I'm happy about it." She says.

"Faith, you'll always love Zach, he's the father of your children, he's your first love." He says.

"I just need to go home and rest." She says.

"We have rooms upstairs if you're tying to avoid Zach and Alaric." He says, she hugs him and he wraps his arms around her and laughs a little. "Just like when you were a kid." He smiles.

"Can you tell me about mom?" She asks. He smiles and nods her head.

"Did I tell you about the time we meet when she was 15? Your mother was strong, she was an extraordinary women. When we meet it was no different, she blew me away, she boiled my blood." He laughs. "I teased her, she didn't like it, she was out with her friends, and she didn't care about me being an original. She looked me in the eyes and said she didn't care if I was the president of the states, she didn't want to speak to me."  He says.

"She talked to you." She says

"I needed a spell done she did, your grandfather William agreed to it, knowing we were destined to be together." He says.