5. The Killer

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙤, 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙤, 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣. She needed time alone, after her confession last night she left early in the morning to the cabin.

She painted and danced carefree, she felt free. She let her emotions take over and she painted, wearing her head on her sleeve. She didn't care, even if she got broken hearted, it was worth it, worth it all.

She hear the door bell ring and she ran downstairs. She hoped it was Dean Winchester.
She opens the door, revealing the oldest Winchester standing in the door. "Hey." She smiles softly, as her heart beat

"Hey." He smiles. She opens the door more, allowing him in before kissing him.

"Hey." She smiles after they pull away, bitting her bottom lip.

"Hey." He smiles down at her.

"Dean." She says. "What I said on the phone. It was all true." She says looking into his green eyes, calming her. He nods and smiles. He felt as if he was dreaming, hearing her admit it.

"I want everything, everything with you, when you told me you wanted me I wasn't ready to hear it. But I'm done waiting for the right time because we won't have that and I'm tired of letting everything and everyone dictate my life and I might be a girl who feels a lot and I'm scared, I'm terrified but I'm done letting it control me Dean. I want you, I want you." She says. "I don't care if I get hurt, I want to be happy by your side. I want to be yours." She says holding his hand.

"I love you Scarlett Salvatore." He looks into her eyes, she's letting him in. She's accepting what she feels,

"I love you Dean Winchester." She says smiling widely at him, her voice is laced with love. She leads him upstairs, to her bedroom.

"Are you sure?" He asks as they lay on her bed.

"I'm all in Dean Winchester, I love you and nothing is going to change that." She says, he nods smiling like an idiot in love.

"I love you Scarlett Salvatore." He says laced in love, he admires how she smiles wider and she looks happier. She pulls him into a kiss, and she's saying everything she feels for him. Love, Passion, and patience, for him.

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙧. She danced as she cooked for the two, the smile never leaving her face.

"Food is ready." She says looking at him. He makes his way to her and kisses her hard.

"Thank you Doll." He smiles after pulling away.