14. Dangerous Liasons

𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 hits something

        𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 hits something. She immediately goes out of the car to see what she just hit but there's nothing. When she turns herself she's face to face with Rebekah.

"What? Drive much?" Rebekah asks.

"Rebekah..." Elena says. Scarlett gets out. Rebekah strangles Elena and pushes her against the car.

"Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt" Rebekah's about to bite her but Scarlett gives her an aneurism, Rebekah holds her head.

"Scarlett, one half of the Mikaelson Twins." Rebekah mutters. Elijah arrives and gives Scarlett a nod, Scarlett releases her.

"Rebekah." Scarlett says.

"Elijah." Rebekah greets.

"Leave." Elijah says. Rebekah looks at him.
"Are you challenging me?"

"You're pathetic." She looks at Elena.

"Both of you." She leaves. Elijah looks at Elena and Scarlett.

"Well... I believe we have a little catching up to do." Elijah says.

"I need to go." Scarlett says.

"Tell your boyfriend I say hi." Elijah says.

"Not my boyfriend." She says.

"Fine. Tell your friend." He says. She nods her head and walks away.

      𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣 with Stefan and Damon.

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." Elena says.

"As in the original witch?" Stefan asks.

"What? How is she even alive? I thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago." Damon says.

"I don't know. I'm guessing she has a couple of connections in the witching community. Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus." Elena says.

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus." Stefan says.

"Yeah, well, not anymore. At least, not according to Elijah. I can't believe Scarlett wouldn't tell me." She says.

"That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds. Aren't you guys on the out?" Stefan says.

"Anyone else feeling a little used right now? Elena, you killed her best friend and then lied about it. You're on the out's with her." Damon says.