9. Malleus Maleficarum

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙢

"I hate witches." Dean states, Scarlett get up from the back seat she says, "Wow." Sam chuckles as Dean looks surprise

"Not you, but they're always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere." Dean says.

"Pretty much." Scarlett agrees, "don't break a witches heart unless you want to get hexed."

"It's creepy, you know, it's down right unsanitary." Dean adds.

Sam says, "Yeah, well someone definitely had it out for Janet Dutton."

"Yeah, someone who snuck into that house and planted the bag. So what are we thinking, we're uh, looking for some old craggy Blair bitch in the woods." Dean says offending Scarlett who smacks him in the head. "Sorry babe."

Sam says, "No it could be anyone. Neighbor, coworker, man, woman—that's the problem, Dean, they're human, they're like everyone else."

Scarlett nods in agreement. "You won't find a witch unless she wants to be found or she's a newbie."

Deam asks. "Great. How do we find 'em?"

Sam turns to look at Scarlett, "This wasn't random; someone in Janet Dutton's life had an ugly axe to grind. We find the motive—"

Dean finishes off, "We find the murderer."

Sam says, "Yeah. Plus we have a witch of our own."

"Wake me up when the action start!" Scarlett says falling on the back seat pulling a blanket over her.

Dean starts the Impala and pulls away from the curb, driving off in the rain.

    𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖. 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 Paul who's chocking and yells at Sam, "Check the car!" Waking Scarlett up. She rushes out.

Sam searches under the dashboard and steering column as Dean tries to help Paul.

"Sam! Doll!" Dean yells.

"Got it!" Sam gets up removing the hex bag he found as Dean pulls Paul up from the pavement.

Dean says, "Come on." Scarlett lights it up, Sam drops it to the ground as it glows with blue and green flames.

Paul recovers from choking and leans back against his car.

Dean asks, "You okay?"

Paul asks, "What the hell is happening to me?!"

Dean explains, "Someone murdered your wife and now they're trying to kill you, that's what's happening to you."

Paul oppress, "That's impossible! There's no way—"