Chapter 2

Back in the office, Mr. Lee asked me: "Why did it take so long?" "I was stopped," I replied quickly and I sat on my desk chair. "By whom?", Mr. Lee asked me curiously, raising his eyebrow questioningly. "Mr. Park wanted to welcome me warmly," I lied to Mr. Lee. I couldn't tell him the truth that Mr Park kissed me in the office.

"Mr. Lee, do you know if Mr. Park wants to hire an assistant?" I asked Mr. Lee casually, as if that did not interest me at all, but that really interested me, now that I know that Mr. Park is my mate. I wonder if the rumors about him are true. I hope he at least wore a condom when he has slept with womans, I thought sourly. (Y/N)! Do not think about that, my inner wolf growled, I just rolling my eyes.
"I've heard from another colleague on the 29th floor that he'll have many job interviews in 2 days," Mr. Lee told me while typing in his laptop, and when wearing the laptop, he wore glasses. "Why do you ask Ms. Lee?", asked Mr. Lee, who looked at me over the edge of the screen. "Mr. Park has better things to do than doing the work of his personal assistant,". I tried to suggest a plausible explanation. "True, but there was never an assistant, who was good enough for Mr. Park. They were not resilient or charismatic enough and fast enough," he told me and looked back at his screen. "I heard a rumor that Mr Park is sleeping with his assistants or clients," I told Mr Park of the rumor that I am particularly interested now because he is my mate. I didn't want anything from Mr Park. You want, said my inner wolf. NO, I speak against my inner wolf. "What Mr. Park does in his spare time or in his office is not our business," he replied.

"Ms. Lee you can go home. See you at the same time tomorrow. I wish you a nice evening," Mr. Lee wished me a nice evening. "I wish you a nice evening too," I wished him with a bow. Then I packed my things and I made my way to the elevator.

I walked past the open space and called into the room, "I wish you a nice evening." They all have to work one hour longer than we do, and they wish me a nice evening too. Just as I was on my way someone have called after me, "Ms. Lee, please wait a moment," said the man who I had med yesterday. "Ne?" I asked him in confusion. What does he want from me? "Ehm .... I ..", stuttered Mr. Seo and scratched his neck nervously, "I wanted to ask you if you want have a lunch with me tomorrow?" "Sure," I answered politely with a smile. He smiled at me and sat down at his chair. I then made my way back to the elevator and hopefully will not be stopped this time.

When I arrived, I could already see through the glass entrance that it was raining outside. Great. I don't have an umbrella with me today and my car is parked far away, I thought bitterly. I could wait here until the rain stops, but that didn't look like it would stop any time.
Sighing, I internally prepared to get soaked. Now or never!

I held my bag over my head, I ran through the wet and muddy paths. My clothes have to be immediately taken home in the washing machine and the shoes in the dryer. I hope I will not catch a cold. I didn't want to miss my 2nd working day, because that can put me in a bad light.

Unfortunately it got worse as it thundered and flashed. I had to stop in front of a red light and all the time I saw on the floor, because I could already imagine how much my make-up was smeared and it was too embarrassing to see in the faces of the people. "Y/N. Come in, " said a male voice that I knew all too well, especially my wolf, she wiggled her bushy tail excitedly. "Mr. Park?" I asked in surprise, looking him in the face. The car window from the passenger side was open. Mr. Park leaned over the passenger seat from the driver's seat and opened the car door for me. "Sit down," he told me, and cars were already popping behind him as the lights for the cars went green.

"But your seat will be...," Jimin interrupted. "It doesn't matter, I don't want you to get sick." "Bu-", I wanted to speak against him. "No but! Sit down before I have to take yourself into the car!" He ordered me, at the same time he threatened me. I didn't say another word, I got in the car.