Chapter 36

Today is the day I will meet my ex-boyfriend so that he can sincerely apologize to me and we can finish with the past. He insisted because he wanted to marry the woman he truly loves. I can already guess which woman he has in common. It's ... my former best friend who met my ex behind my back. Our meeting will be in a restaurant he reserved for our meeting. He sent me the address of the restaurant yesterday. As Jimin told me, he will accompany me to the meeting and in no case would he leave me alone to the meeting. To be honest, I feel uncomfortable. I'm so lucky that Jimin is with me. So he takes my fear away and gives me courage.

Today is a rainy and rather cool day. It's November.

I stood in front of the body-sized mirror in our bedroom and looked at myself critically. Should I dress even warmer or is it enough if I put on a coat? Am I dressed too modestly or too chic, I thought while chewing my lips thoughtfully. More thoughts buzzed into my head, but my thoughts was interrupted. "Jagiya? You really want to put that on and go to the meeting like that?" Jimin asked me, who had stood in front of me, crossed his arms in front of his chest and suspiciously raised his left eyebrow.

I looked down at myself, confused. "What is so bad about it? Don't I look good?" I asked him and smoothed my dress where there are actually no creases to be seen. You can already see my little belly, since I'm already in the 3rd month, but you can think that I just gained a little weight. "You can't go like that," he said without answering my questions. "Why not?" I asked more annoyed this time. "You look too beautiful and your ex doesn't deserve to see you that way," he honestly answered my question. "Are you serious?" I asked him annoyed, but then had to grin. I had to grin because Jimin is jealous. "You're jealous," I stated out loud and grinned mischievously at him. "I'm not!" He said quickly, almost screaming and his ears turned red. "Okay, I am", he admitted, "but please change your clothes". "Okay, okay," I said, looking for something different to wear.

When Jimin was finally satisfied with my choice of clothes, we made our way to the restaurant, as we still have half an hour before meeting him. "Thank you for accompanying me and not leaving me alone. I would probably have been too scared and would not have agreed to a meeting at all," I laughed at the end of the sentence. "As if I leave you alone," Jimin said simply, taking my hand in his and gently squeezing my hand.

Just before we went into the restaurant, I took a deep breath and tried to calm my beating heart. From the excitement I could hear the blood rushing in my ears. My hands were sweating slightly, so I wiped my hands on my coat.

"We have to go in now. You've already seen us," said Jimin, who saw her through the restaurant window. "She? Isn't he there alone?" I asked him and also looked in that direction. My ex is not there alone, he is with his fiancée. He waved to me. I replied and together we went to the restaurant.

"Annyeonghaseyo", greeted us by my ex, who had stood up and bowed shortly before us. "Annyeonghaseyo," I replied and returned the bow. "Who are you?" asked Jennie, my ex's fiancée who Jimin saw next to me. Jimin helped me out of my coat like a gentleman and hung the coat over the back of a chair. Without answering the question, I sat in the chair and Jimin sat next to me. "I'm Park Jimin, I own Park Industries, and I'm her fiancé," said Jimin, seeing Jennie's eyes.

Her eyes widened in surprise and looked at him in amazement. "You are the CEO of Park Industries?" She asked in amazement, alternately looking at me and Jimin. Jimin nodded.

After 3 hours we talked and decided not to have any further contact with each other. Finally Jennie hugged me and when she felt my little stomach, she looked at my stomach. I could already guess that she would think I had gained weight. "We're expecting a baby," I said when I saw her look of disgust on my stomach. I smiled and put my hand on my stomach. "Oh ... Congratulations," she wished me. Somehow I felt that she wasn't serious. She's always been jealous of me. No matter if I had a lot of friends, money or my ex boyfriend. She always wanted what I had.

Suddenly someone put an arm around my shoulder and hugged me against a muscular chest. "Jagiya, let's go home," said Jimin, who kissed me in front of Jennie. "What's that supposed to mean," I whispered to him so quietly that Jennie couldn't hear it. "Before we go, I wanted to show them what they missed when they cheated on you. I also noticed her tone of voice and how she looked at me with a longing look all the time," he just said and together we left the restaurant.