Chapter 46

The next morning my alarm clock woke me up because we have to prepare for Namjoon and Minjung's wedding, so I set the alarm clock to 7 a.m. We got the dress and Jimin's tuxedo a week ago. My dress is red and goes below my knees and fits my body tightly. I also wear the matching red pumps. At first Jimin wasn't very enthusiastic about my choice, but had to put up with it when I looked at him toxic. I want to wear what I want. I also want to be able to dress attractively without being able to feel attractive.

Tired, I felt for the alarm clock, but accidentally threw it off the dessert when I tried to turn the alarm off. Oh, measure, I thought annoyed. Sighing, I leaned over the edge of the bed to the floor, turned off the annoying alarm clock and put the alarm clock back in its original place. When I was about to get out of bed, 2 strong arms immediately wrapped around me and I was pressed against a bare and hard chest. Jimin kissed my shoulder and sighed, I tilted my head to one side. I expected him to keep caressing my neck and shoulder. Unfortunately he stopped doing it quickly and wished me a good morning. "Good morning," Jimin mumbled sleepily and buried his nose in the crook of my neck. He inhaled my scent loudly and hummed with satisfaction. "Good morning," I replied with a smile and pulled away from his embrace.

"Yesterday the day was very beautiful and the night breathtaking," I smiled and turned to my husband. Jimin stormily pressed his lips to mine and pressed me onto the bed. He supported his hands next to my head and lay between my legs. We kissed passionately. Of course, I returned his passionate kiss and wrapped my legs around him. Then I remembered why I actually turned the alarm on. I broke the kiss, put my hands on his muscular chest and pushed him away.

"We have to get ready. The wedding ceremony starts at 10 o'clock" I informed Jimin with a giggle, which he already knew for sure. But he couldn't be stopped from bending over my neck, sucking and leaving a hickey. I put one last kiss on the lips. I got up and wrapped the blanket around my body. It's very fresh in the room. After all, it's February and there's still snow outside. Besides, it's pitch black outside.

Right before we had to go to church, I called Jimin's parents. After two rings, Eomma picked up the receiver. "Good Morning. It's me, (Y/N). I wanted to pick up Suji for the wedding," I explained to her why I want to pick up Suji from her grandparents. "You can leave her here with us. We would like to spend more time with our granddaughter and she would only be a nuisance at the wedding and you would have to take care of her all the time" Eomma explained to me why I should leave Suji with her. "A little moment. I'll ask Jimin if that's okay," I said, closing the auricle. "Jimin. Suji would like to keep your parents with them longer. Should I leave them there?" I asked him. He thought for a moment and then nodded. "My parents will certainly be happy to have their granddaughter with them for longer."

I said to Eomma again: "Suji can still stay with you".

When I got to the church, Jimin helped me out of the car. I had to be very careful not to tear my dress or to show too much. We went across the snow and the snow crunched under our feet. Small flakes pelted from the sky and landed on our heads. My legs and feet were frozen.

When we got to church, I sighed in relief. My legs and feet are almost frozen. Fortunately, I can still move my toes, I thought sarcastically about the cold. We took off our coats and went in. Immediately I was pulled into a hug by Sumi. "I have great news," she giggled and leaned over to my ear, "I'm pregnant". I opened my mouth in amazement, but then a smile spread across my face. "Congratulations," I hugged her a little tighter and tears almost flowed down my car. Fortunately, I was able to hold back the tears. I was very happy for both of them. After a few seconds we broke our embrace. "But don't tell anyone. Seokjin would like to tell everyone a little later," she asked me to keep it a secret. I nodded and together we sat down where our mates sat next to us.