Chapter 4

"I'm really glad that not many wolves work here in my company," Jimin said, looking deep into my eyes, "I'd rather have you just for me." "What does that have to do with it?" I asked him, shoving his hand away from my wet underpants. "So I don't have to fight with him. It would be pointless anyway, because I would win," he said with a self-confident grin on his face. "I-I'm going to the bathroom," I told Jimin and ran to the bathroom without Jimin being able to say anything.

Behind me I closed the bathroom door. I quickly went into the toilet cubine and closed the door behind me. I pushed my skirt up a bit and pulled my pants down so far that I could see my panties. My underpants were very wet. Idiot. It's all your fault Jimin!, I thought with embarrassment. It would certainly feel weird to work with such underpants. Sighing, I took toilet paper in my hand and took as much as I need and put it in my underpants. So it would feel a little better and it's better than walking around with no underpants. It would be very embarrassing if your boss/mate is in a room with you. Then I put on my panties and pulled my skirt up.

I opened the toilet cubine and went to the sink. I looked in the mirror and looked at my reflection. My cheeks were still red with excitement. Somehow I had to get rid of it, so I turned on the water tap and took some water in my hands and splashed the water on my face. I took a deep breath through my nose, then let the air out through my mouth. Finally I took a paper towel and dried my wet face with it. Then I made my way to the office.

"We go shopping tomorrow. You need a dress for the wedding," Jimin said when I came to the office." You probably don't have a dress for a wedding". "The wedding is in 2 weeks? What's the hurry?" I asked him as I sat down in my seat. "We're going on a business trip to America for 2 weeks," Jimin informed me. I asked him, "Shall I book a hotel for us?" He just shook his head, "The business trip was scheduled one week ago, and I had a double room anyway, so you have to share a room with me," Jimin informed me with a grin.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I closed my mouth again. I just didn't know what to say. When I met him for the first time because he came too close to me, I slapped him. "Mianhaeyo," I mumbled apologetically. "I slapped you." "You don't have to apologize. I can understand and deserve it," said Jimin, who smiled at me in understanding and I couldn't help but smile.

This morning Jimin picked me up with his expensive black car. My neighbors were amazed when they saw the car and Jimin. They knew that I was working in Park Industries, but not that I knew the CEO. I kindly wish my neighbors a good morning. There will definitely be rumors about us, I sighed. Then everyone knows that Jimin belongs to us, my inner wolf shouted pleased. She was really happy about it.

When I thought of Jimin, my heart was pounding so fast and so strong. Whenever I am close to him, I could recognize his scent. He smelled like honey. Even though he wore aftershave, I could smell his own smell from it. Actually I don't need Jimin to pick a dress for the wedding, but I didn't say anything because he's my boss and mate and he invited me. Somehow I am also happy that he wants to go with me and spend some time with me.

Arriving at the mall, you could already see that it was already busy here in the morning. Jimin took my hand and said, "I don't want to lose you in the crowd." I didn't say anything.

After 2 hours I still haven't found the right dress for me. Jimin was the one, who never liked the clothes. I've already liked a few, but Jimin said the clothes wouldn't suit my personality and wouldn't flatter my body figure. Some clothes would show too much and he can only see it. Who thought it would be so hard to find a suitable dress?

In front of a luxurious shop, Jimin nearly dragged me into the shop. "This is my favorite shop," Jimin told me as he led me to the ladies section. He know where the ladies section is, because it is his favorite shop so he could lead me to the ladies' section. "Want some new underwear for the business trip?" Jimin grinned with lustful eyes. No, I shook my head. I already have enough underwear at home. I don't need more.

Curious I took the whole women's department under the microscope. I had to admit that there were nice clothes here and I especially liked the underwear.

I noticed a dress. It was like love at first sight. The dress was dark blue and consisted of lace. Gently I stroked the dark blue fabric.

 Gently I stroked the dark blue fabric

I looked at the price. 450 Dollers? Seriously?, I thought disappointed. I really wanted to have the dress. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the dress. After all I have not got my salary yet. "Put on the dress," Jimin said as he saw my disappointed Face. I just nodded slightly and made the dress on my way to the women's dressing room.

As Jimin wanted, I put on the dress and walked out of the cabine so Jimin could see the dress as well. "Daebak. You look beautiful in the dress," Jimin was amazed. "Gomawo," I thanked him with a big smile. Jimin took one step closer, so he stood in front of me. He took my chin between his thumb and forefinger and lifted my chin upwards. Suddenly he pressed his lips to mine. Even surprised by myself, I returned his kiss. Jimin pushed me back so we were in the locker room. "Jimi-" I wanted to say something as we gasped for a moment, but Jimin did not allow it because he pressed his lips to mine and his hands moved to my ass. "Jimin," I said as Jimin had freed himself from my lips. He gently stroked my cheek. "I'll wait until you fall in love with me and you let it happen," he said, and walked out of the cabin. I took off the beautiful dress, put my clothes back on, and walked out of the dressing room, looking for myself to Jimin, because I could not find him anywhere here. "Jimin?" I called through the shop, "where are you?". "I just got something," Jimin said mysteriously taking the dress from my hand and heading to the cash register. "Jimin, what are you doing with the dress? I can't afford it," I tried to Jimin but he just waved off and said he would pay for the dress for me. "I can't accept it. The dress is too expensive," I tried to keep Jimin from his plans.

"Take it as a gift. You can prepare for more gifts. So we do it Alphas. We Alphas want to spend a lot of time with our mates and buy them presents, that shows our mates that we are worth it and we like to do it. We love to see you happy and smiling," Jimin told me as he laid the dress down on the cash register and he stuck out his credit card to the saleswoman and said to me, "You can wait outside for me," he told me.

I didn't have to wait long for Jimin to leave the store with 2 bags. "Mr. Park? Is she your new girlfriend?" Suddenly asked a reporter, holding a microphone in front of Jimin.

Jimin said nothing, grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward the exit. "You don't have a few days off from the reporters," Jimin get angry about reporters, his eyes glowing red for a moment.

In his car I asked Jimin, "Were you in the mall with all your assistants?" I asked a bit sadly. "No," Jimin said honest and started the car.