Chapter 41

After 4 minutes, a nurse took Suji to clean her up, dress her up, and see if she was healthy. The whole time they were watched carefully by Jimin, who never let his newborn daughter out of his sight.

After I was cleaned up, I was moved to another room and our daughter was pushed into her crib by Jimin in the room. Suji cried hard and didn't stop when I took her in my arms. A nurse smiled and informed us: "The baby is hungry". "I'll leave you alone then. If something should happen, just call ", she said, then she went out of the room to leave the little family behind. Jimin pushed a chair next to my bed, where Suji's bed is next to it.

I looked shyly at Jimin with flushed cheeks. "Um ..." I started to say softly. "What's up?", Jimin asked confused, who tilted his head a little to one side. "Do you really want to watch me feed Suji?" I asked him quietly and my head became even redder than it already was. "Why are you suddenly embarrassed? I've seen you naked many times. So why are you ashamed?", Jimin asked smiling, "You really don't need to be embarrassed." I nodded, cleared my right chest and put Suji on my chest and immediately began to drink.

While she was drinking, she opened her eyes for the first time. Curious brown eyes she has from Jimin looked at me. "She has your eyes", I was happy and beamed at Jimin.

After I fed Suji and she pelted, I covered my chest. "Would you like to take Suji in your arms?" I asked him while I stroked our daughter's head. She has his black hair. Smiling, he nodded and carefully took Suji out of my arms because she was sleeping and he didn't want to wake her. Jimin rocked her gently back and forth, looking at her lovingly. "I texted your mother and my parents. They will probably come later today. After all, they are probably still asleep, "Jimin informed me.

3 days after the birth, the baby and I were allowed to go home. My mother and Jimin's parents visited us on the same day we were born. Each of them held Suji in their arms. Jimin's mother gave Suji a white bear, which from now on will always be in her bed.

The first week used to getting up every night and feeding Suji. Jimin got up several times at night to comfort her and then put her back to bed.

Suji screamed out loud. She is either hungry, has a full diaper, or wants some attention. "Lie there. I'm going," Jimin whispered and kissed my cheek gently. Then he got up quietly and went to Suji.

Since I'm already awake, I got up from the bed and went to Suji's room. I leaned against the door frame and watch them. "Well, princess. Are you hungry or do you have a full diaper?" he asked his daughter. He lifted her bum a little so he could smell her diapers. "You have full diper" he stated and went to the changing table.

Jimin has changed her diapers and is now sitting in my rocking chair. A few minutes later she fell asleep. The whole time I had to smile. I couldn't imagine a better father. "Jimin," I whispered softly so that I wouldn't wake Suji and at the same time I made myself aware. He looked at me briefly, then got up and carefully laid Suji on her bed.

"I can't think of a better father than you, Jimin," I said honestly, walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "And I can't think of a better mother for Suji," he replied when he started kissing me passionately. His hands went to my ass and I knew what he wanted. He wanted to have sex.

With a grin, I removed his hands from my ass, broke our kiss and said: "The doctor said that I was not allowed to have sexual intercourse 3 months after the birth so that my uterus could recover," I reminded him of the words the doctor said said. "Okay," he gave in and we went to bed together.

3 months after the birth, Jimin and I decided that we would like to get married soon. The wedding preparations have been in place for about 2 weeks. We have already done most of the work, the only thing missing is a wedding dress. We want to have a traditional white wedding. The wedding will take place in August, which is already in 2 months.

I'm in a wedding dress shop with my mother, future mother-in-law and Sumi. Of course I took Suji with me. She is sleeping peacefully in her stroller. I've tried on many dresses, but I didn't like any of them. Then I noticed a dress in the corner of my eye. It looks really nice, I thought, glad about my find, hopefully it suits me too.

I took the dress and took it to the changing room. A saleswoman helped me into the dress and I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow....

"Are you ready to see the dress?" I asked the women from the changing room

"Are you ready to see the dress?" I asked the women from the changing room. "Yes, show me," my mother asked me. I went out of the locker room smiling. "Wow," they whispered and clapped their hands. "You", my mother began to cry, "you look beautiful. You look like a princess.". "Thank you, mom," I thanked her. I looked at the saleswoman: "I would like to have the dress".

I already have a dress for Suji.