Chapter 37

Jimin and I were invited by one of his business partners to a winter ball that will be held on December 23rd in a large hall. Many celebrities and businessmen or CEOs will appear there, as will some alphas. Since there are so many celebrities there, there will also be paparazzi who of course want to follow everything and want to take a lot of pictures.

I don't really feel like going to the ball at all because I still have a lot to prepare for Christmas, but since it's important for Jimin's business, I have to attend. There he can find new business partners or even some clients.

I put on a red knee-length dress that has Christmas motifs on the hem of the dress. You could see my stomach clearly, but I didn't care. To be honest, I'm proud of it. After all, Jimin and I are expecting our first child. In 2 months we can find out what gender the baby will be if the baby is in the right position at that moment so that the baby can be seen.

I put on some make-up today and my hair fell wavy over my shoulders.

Sighing, I took the last line of my lip and put the lipstick aside. I got up from the chair and went to Jimin who is in the study and works there. I leaned against the door frame and watched him work with a smile. Whenever he works, he wears glasses.

Yesterday we talked about the baby, what gender it will be, and what to name the baby. However, we didn't choose a name, neither for a boy nor a girl.

My head was on his bare shoulder, my arm was around his stomach and our legs were intertwined. I traced his muscles with my index finger. Jimin gently ran through my hair with his right hand. "What gender will the baby be?" I asked into the night. "I don't really care. The main thing is that the baby is healthy" I added at the end. "To be honest, I want to have a girl" Jimin confessed to me quietly. Surprised, I sit up, I looked questioningly and I asked: "Why?" "I want to have a little princess who, in the best case scenario, looks like you", he dreamed to himself, "and I don't want another man in the house with whom I have to share you and fight for you" I laughed softly.

I hit his chest lightly. "And who will then be the next alpha in our pack? After all, it has to be a boy who has to be related to you by blood to be allowed to be your heir," I told him a true fact. "Then we'll just have a second baby," he said with a grin, pulling me into his arms. "What if our first child and our second child are girls?" I asked him with raised eyebrows. "Then we will just have so many children until we have a boy who will be my heir," he answered me. Amazed I took a deep breath. "You really want to have so many children with me until we have a son?" I asked him incredulously. "Yes," he just nodded.

"Jimin are you ready to go to the winter ball?" I ask him as I walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and rested my chin on his right shoulder. Jimin gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I went away to let him do his work in peace. In the meantime I put on my shoes, hat, scarf and coat.

With Jimin's parents and my mother, we will celebrate Christmas with his parents. My mother is really looking forward to it because my father loved Christmas very much and Christmas reminds her of him.

After 10 minutes, Jimin finished his work, dressed and we drove straight to the winter ball.

There we were greeted in a friendly and smiling manner. The waitress took off our coats and took them to a separate room, where all other coats are. We got a number so that we could get the right jackets and coats.

The party went really well and we didn't come home until late at night.