Chapter 9

After the 5th round I couldn't mate with him anymore, because I was tired and wanted to sleep. I need the strength for tomorrow's business lunch. Hopefully I can still walk tomorrow......
Jimin groaned and buried his face in the crook of my neck when he came deep inside me and I came on him.

Jimin removed his member from my womanhood and lay down next to me on the big bed. I could feel his semen flowing from my opening. Hopefully the maids will not threw up in shock and disgust when they see our bed tomorrow. You could already say that our bed was full of it. It was almost uncomfortable for me to sleep in it if I didn't know that it was mine and Jimin's liquid.

Jimin wrapped his arms around my bare body and put his cheek on my head.

With a happy smile I buried my face in his muscular chest. I enjoyed his body heat and closed my tired eyes. "I love you, Jagiya. Good night," he whispered softly, pressing me even more tightly into his arms. "Good night, Alpha," I said good night to Jimin.

The next morning I was awakened by light kisses on my face. "Hmm," I mumbled half asleep and turned away. I was still tired from yesterday's action. Jimin really has a lot of energy and would probably have continued into the morning, but my body would not have participated.
"Get up, Jagiya," Jimin woke me up and kissed me briefly on the cheek.
I tiredly opened my (E/C) eyes and turned my face to Jimin. "Good morning," I mumbled sleepily, wiping the sleep from my eyes. "I'm still tired," I said, sitting up. "You slept until 10 a.m.," he said, kissing me passionately.
I immediately returned his kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Do I have to get up?" I asked him a bit annoyed when we removed our lips. I was still tired and didn't want to get out of bed at all. "Did you forget that we have business lunch today?" He replied to me instead with a question. Only now have I noticed that Jimin was already dressed in his clothes and later he will put on his suit.

"Yeah," I just said, removing my arms around his neck and tying the blanket around my bare body. When I tried to get up, I winced as the pain went through my body. My abdomen hurt. "Mian. I was too rough with you yesterday, although it was your first time," Jimin apologized guiltily to me and helped me to get up. "Should I go with you to the bathroom?" He asked me, carrying me to the bathroom as he lifted me into his arms without waiting for my answer.

Jimin put me down on the toilet bowl and turned the tap off the bathtub. "I got you your clothes. Don't run away," he joked and went into the sleeping room. "How can I run away? I have no clothes, unless you want men to see me naked," I shouted out to him through the bathroom. "NO!" He yelled back and I could even hear his jealous growl from here.

Jimin came back and put the clothes on the floor. He turned off the tap when the bath was full of warm water. Jimin knelt down in front of me and wanted to gently remove the blanket from my body, but I held the blanket tight. "I've already seen you naked," he whispered, making a second attempt to pull my blanket away. This time I admitted it and so I was naked one more time infront of him.

Jimin picked me up and sat me in the warm water. With a delightful sigh I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the edge of the bathtub. Then I heard a rustle. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin undressing. Then he was sitting opposite me.

"Where do you want to have breakfast?" Jimin asked me and played with the water. "I'm actually not hungry," I confessed to him. "I just wanted to be in bed and I don't want to go to the business lunch," I murmured and in the end I even blamed him, "If you'd rather have seduced me tonight, I wouldn't be so tired." I sank so deep into the bathtub that I could only take a breath with my nose. "Who seduced whom here? You rather seduced me," he said, looking deep into my eyes.

"Who seduced whom here? You started kissing!" I cried outraged as I lifted my head out of the water. "You actually seduced me when you told me that you loved me," he replied with a grin and pushed himself closer to me. "Jinja?" I asked incredulously, eyebrows raised. Just because of such a little thing, I seduced him? What if I really want to seduce him with lingerie and stuff? How would he react then?