Chapter 11

"May I introduce you to my childhood friend. She went to school with me and then she went to another school when I got to know Hyuna. We grew up together. Her name is Seo Sumi.", Seokjin introduced Sumi to his Alphas friends. "I saw her again today. When I looked into her eyes, it turned out that she is my mate ".
I looked at Sumi in amazement. She has known an alpha since she was little? Is she happy when she found out that Seokjin is her mate?

"We know," said Jimin grinning, "you looked at her as if you could eat her up at any time. I know that feeling". Jimin gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, "very good indeed."
"I'm really happy that you found your mate, Sumi," I was very happy for Sumi and I gave her a quick hug. "Of course I'm happy for you too, Seokjin" I said, taking him in my arms as well. I immediately moved away from Seokjin when I could feel Jimin's jealous looks on my back. Although Jimin knew that Seokjin had now found his mate, he could not prevent him from being jealous. Even if the Alphas are his friends, he was still afraid that his mate would be taken away or injured. Alphas are generally very jealous and possessive.

Sumi pulled me aside and we walked far away from the Alphas, so the Alphas couldn't hear what we were talking about. "What's going on Sumi?" I asked her worried. Somehow she looked sad. "I didn't want Seokjin to be my mate," she told me. "Why not?" I asked her. "He was with Hyuna. I loved him and left when he choosed Hyuna, but now it turns out that he is my mate," she told me about her past. "Now I'm his 2nd choice. I don't want to be at all!", she murmured and she covered her face with her hands.
"It's not true," I tried to cheer her up. I put my arms around her and put her head on my shoulder. I stroked her head comfortingly.

"I didn't want Jimin at the beginning either. But from time to time I fell more and more in love with Jimin. He did a lot to make me fall in love with him. While he wanted me to fall in love with him, he turned away other women. When I wanted to go home on foot, it was raining and Jimin stopped in front of me. He opened the door and told me to get in the car. Cars were already behind him and honked when he stopped driving. He didn't care,"I told her something to encourage her. She shouldn't dismiss Seokjin just because he didn't choose her at the time.

"Don't you think he deserves a second chance?" I asked her. She lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me with tear-filled eyes. "What do you mean?" She sobbed. "I mean that you should get to know him. You might even fall in love with him. If it doesn't work, you can still reject him. It may be ture that he choosed Hyuna at the time, but you were still young," I tried to encourage her. "Would you do it?" She asked me with a question. "Honestly? I dont know. But I think I would do it. After all, he is my mate and is meant for me," I honestly told her what I would do in her place.

"OK. I'll give him a chance," she said firmly. Sumi wiped the smeared eyes with the back of her hands. "Do I look bad?" She asked with a laugh. She knew very well that she wasn't looking good. "You look terrible. Let's go and ask the bride if she can give us some makeup if she has any," I said, pulling her to the the bride.

I asked the bride: "Do you have some makeup? My friend needs it because she can't step in front of her mate like this ". Hyuna nodded and said that we should follow her.
She took us to a bedroom. This is probably the bedroom of the newlywed couple. "You will find my make-up on the dressing table there. You can help yourself.", She said and went out of the room.

After I put make-up on Sumi, we went to the Alphas. "Where were you? We were already worried," said Jeongguk amused. "We were just talking. What we talked about is not important," I said and I went to my mate. "Jimin? Can we finally eat something? I starve here," I told him and went to our table. I was really starving.

I took my plate from the table and I went to the buffet. I filled my plate and went back to my seat. Sumi was already sitting there eating her food. "When did you get your food?" I asked her in surprise. When did she get her food? "After you I also got something to eat," she replied with my mouth full.
I sat down next to her and started eating my food. "What is your job?" I asked her. "I have a restaurant. You are Alpha Park Jimin's personal assistant. What is he like as your boss? "
"He always wants to mate with me, even at work. Otherwise, he's a good boss. He takes good care of me and gives me many tasks as his personal assistant. But for me they are not particularly difficult. Maybe Jimin is holding back because I'm his mate, "I told her. "Can I have your number? We'll probably run into each other more often. "

At 1:00 AM, Jimin drove me home when we left the wedding. Most left earlier and some stayed longer.
Before Jimin left, he kissed me passionately and then left. I fell tired into my bed without taking off my makeup or taking off my dress.

In the early morning my cell phone rang. I felt tired for my hand, which luckily lay on my bedside table. "Hello," I mumbled sleepily into the cell phone. "Good morning, my daughter," my mother greeted me cheerfully from the other end of the phone. "Eomma? Why are you calling me ... ", I looked at my cell phone," 7 o'clock in the morning? ". "When do I get to know your mate?" Asked my mother. "Why do you want to meet him?" I asked her. "May I get to know my daughter's mate?" She reproached me. "Mianhaeyo. I had a lot around my ears and I forgot it completely. "I apologized to my mother. "We will come to you at 4pm today if we can and he wants to." "Then I will be expecting you at 4pm today"

After phoning my mother for 1 hour, I called Jimin and asked if he would like to come to my mother today. Jimin immediately said yes. I want to surprise my mother that my mate is an alpha. She has never thought that my mate could be an alpha.

When I got to the apartment, I rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, my mother opened the front door below and we went up to her apartment. When I got to the apartment, my mother was waiting for us at the door.

When my mother saw Jimin, she opened her mouth in surprise. She could smell that my mate is an alpha.

"My daughter," my mother called happily and took me in her arms when we were in the apartment. "Mother. My mate is called Park Jimin, "I introduced Jimin to my mother. I moved away from my mother and locked the apartment door behind us.

"I'm really happy to meet you, Ms. Lee," said Jimin politely, and bowed slightly to him. "You don't have to siege me, Jimin. You can call me Eomma, after all we will be related someday ", she asked of him and took him in her arms too.

Jimin's face was surprised. He didn't think her mother would take him in her arms. After all, he is an alpha and is not normally hugged by wolves who are below him. The wolves always treated him with respect.

"Eomma. Where's your husband? "Jimin asked my mother when my mother released the hug. Oh oh. My mother is always sad when you talk about my father because my father died in a car accident 3 years ago.

Suddenly my mother was sad. "My husband died in a car accident 3 years ago," my mother said of my father's death. "I'm really, really sorry," Jimin apologized to my mother, "I shouldn't have asked."

"It's okay," my mother assured Jimin. "Let's sit down," said my mother, leading us to the living room. We sat on the sofa and my mother asked a lot of questions.

At about 8 p.m. I said goodbye to my mother. But before we left the apartment, my mother asked Jimin something: "Are you introducing my daughter to your parents?" "Yes," Jimin replied.